+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

So, "Cassie" is Mariah!!! I was definitely late to that revelation! Whoa!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    So, "Cassie" is Mariah!!! I was definitely late to that revelation! Whoa!
    What? I didn't see that coming...

I guess they needed us to forget she was "Cassie".

I laughed today when Victor was telling his man... He was suppose to make sure his granddaughter's doppelganger had left town. Such a funny word coming from Victor.

Sharon still calls her "Cassie" when she refers to her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, what is Ben's stupid secret?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

So, what is Ben's stupid secret?
    Well, if I tell you that then you'll have to splain to me how Chloe is clearly so freakin delusional but no one has yet called in the professional men with those looooong-sleeved white jackets that wrap you up so nicely.

FFS - she is certifiably cuckoo for cocoa puffs! Billy knows it! Chelsea knows it! Even Gloria knew it at their stupid wedding "reception"... and so far no one has done a thing about it. I'm about ready to jump thru my tv screen and slap all of em just before I drag off Chloe and have her crazy-butt committed in a long-term, no-day-passes-EVER, psych facility... in another country!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Everybody feels sorry for Chloe for her loss...so sorry that they don't want to do what they know what needs to be done. Kevin, being the person who wants to "save" Chloe, I think, is starting to realize that he took on an unwinnable battle. Nobody has the cojones to step up and do what's right.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Everybody feels sorry for Chloe for her loss...so sorry that they don't want to do what they know what needs to be done. Kevin, being the person who wants to "save" Chloe, I think, is starting to realize that he took on an unwinnable battle. Nobody has the cojones to step up and do what's right.
    So sad. These women who are complete and utter bitches... and will do some downright despicable things... can't just take care of business.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Avery's camera man, Austin, is a creepy threat.

Chloe has caught a case of the crazies, I see.

I rarely watch it now . I'm found, like others, that the story lines are getting too dumb to be believable. AND, now they are going to resurrect an Adam and a Phyllis. It's just too many people and there is only so many times a person will get shot, locked up in an attic. The Cassidy look alike will probably turn out to be her twin abducted at birth that Sharon knows nothing about and that's only happened like 15 times in the series.

‘The Young And The Restless’ Is Now Daytime TV’s Worst Drama, Sony And CBS Worked Very Hard To Make It Happen, Highlight Hollywood News | Highlight Hollywood

How CBS and Sony have collectively dismantled “The Young and the Restless” and made it Daytime’s worst drama is beyond comprehension. The soap that was once considered the “Dynasty” of Daytime Television has become a boring, uninteresting melodrama, with more excitement behind the scenes than on screen. The fact that Jill Farren Phelps gleefully allowed Michelle Stafford to depart as Phyllis on the soap is virtually malpractice.
    But, Jill made up for it, by adding a long list of her friends, and a lot of newbies, who are passing pretty and barely able to carry a scene. The show that once was unmistakable as being the best, has now become an anemic daytime drama, with hot storylines aborted.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread