+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I have a feeling she will be staying on( after they find out the truth) Nick is all over Sharon, but he is bound to find out what she did regarding the paternity test( even if it does take 5 months) ..Who did Lesley marry? that's was really stupid
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I also watch very very limited since DD died. Worst s/l. So I backed away.

BUT I do know a bit about this. Victor was somewhere and saw this girl and he did a double take and thought "my Lord that girl looks exactly like Cassie".

Now Vic approaches this girl and she is struggling financially and Vic offered her large sums of money to basically 'haunt' Sharon. The girl said she would do it.

So the girl gets all the info from Vic and moves herself to GC and haunts Sharon for quite a while until SHE tires of it.

******oh and for clarification the actress IS the young lady that has played Cassie.
    Ahh, that explains it. Good 'ole Victor...always up to no good.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have a feeling she will be staying on( after they find out the truth) Nick is all over Sharon, but he is bound to find out what she did regarding the paternity test( even if it does take 5 months) ..Who did Lesley marry? that's was really stupid
    And strange.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lily, easily, has the BEST dress on this current storyline!
    AJane and inthegarden like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I just binge-watched more than 2wks of episodes in a single 3h period last night. Not a whole lot was of interest to me... the fashion show I watched some of (can Chloe please depart GC... NOW!)... Abby and Tyler's engagement party I watched bits and pieces of (Eileen Davidson has thee rockinest 54year old body!)... Hillary/Neil/Leslie got no love from me except a brief moment of H/L together where H was telling L to back off regarding N .... I don't care about Billy, Victoria, Stitch, Jack, Kelly (though I do welcome Cady McClain I'm not sure I'll like her version of Kelly anymore than Cynthia Watros'), Summer, Dylan, Avery, Victor, Nikki, Michael, Lauren, Kevin, Jill, Collin, Cain, Lilly, Noah, Courtney, Sharon or pretty much anyone else besides doppelganger-Cassie-&-Nick-as-they-come-face-to-face (other than that storyline I don't actually care about either one of them, either).

Is it me or is the show just as D-U-L-L as watching paint dry? I can't just be me because this thread is really slow lately too.

Vic-Capone is always trying to prove he's all the muscle in GC and nowadays he just comes off as extremely laughable to me. Though now that I say that, hell, they ALL come off as extremely laughable. I guess I'm pretty much hanging in there to see how they bring back Adam but there's so little that holds my attention I wonder if I'll last that long.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have backed away! And I was a tried and true Y&R fan but sooooooo many changes to the Soap, losing Phyllis was huge for me! I loved her on Y&R! I watched for her! Then the DD s/l and then Billy Miller and then all that crap and nonsense with Michael Muhney (I was on his team) and then all this hiring of B actors...........bye bye Y&R and guess what it's been weeks and I do not miss it at all.

I have picked up Days Of Our Lives and General Hospital and enjoying them immensely!!!!!!
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have backed away! And I was a tried and true Y&R fan but sooooooo many changes to the Soap, losing Phyllis was huge for me! I loved her on Y&R! I watched for her! Then the DD s/l and then Billy Miller and then all that crap and nonsense with Michael Muhney (I was on his team) and then all this hiring of B actors...........bye bye Y&R and guess what it's been weeks and I do not miss it at all.

I have picked up Days Of Our Lives and General Hospital and enjoying them immensely!!!!!!
    I miss Adam, and Phyllis. I saw it where Nick said he was finished with his father - that must be number 560 .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I miss Adam, and Phyllis. I saw it where Nick said he was finished with his father - that must be number 560 .
    LOLOL, FM ...... at least 560!!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

Absolutely miss Adam & Phyllis. They brought some fireworks to the show. Even Jack (who has always been a fav of mine) is so boring without Phyllis. Not a fan at all of Kelly -I don't care who does the role.

I find it hysterical that Victor who considers himself the most powerful man on Earth -couldn't control teenager, Cassidy look-alike. He must be slipping.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought she was in her 20s? Cassie looks exactly like she did as a little girl. I always thought she was such a cutie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread