+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

With Lauren, is she really pregnant or is there something more ominous going on?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was shocked today when I heard Lauren talking about having a baby. I came here to make sure I heard right.

What exactly were all these Y&R writers smoking when they decided on a s/l that Lauren be pregnant?????

I mean you would think the actors playing them would OBJECT!

IRL Lauren (Tracey) is 51yo and Michael (Christian) is 55yo (I think I am about 99% correct on their ages).

So dumb!

Deleted from my DVR.

I will just read here.
    KAREN

One rumor is she is really pregnant( can't buy that) and now she collapsed, nobody knows what's wrong( cant say I care) the younger ones are all so snooty and in love with themslves
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If it is real, I guess that storyline would make sense. How else would they handle it? You'd think that at 51, you'd be over that hump!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lauren will probably find out she is in the beginning stage of menopause. Of course if Michael is happy then...she'll go nuts. If it takes this road, expect lots of depressed Lauren scenes.

But if she has the baby, dead Sheila will come along and take it..dead? no problem she'll be back
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I watch Y& R on an extremely occasional basis and when I was watching a couple of weeks ago, I noticed they showed Cassie, Sharon and Nick's dead daughter, and it didn't look like it was part of any dream sequence. Are they really bringing her character back on? She's been dead for years...appearing as a ghost to her mother etc., over the years. How on earth are they going to explain her coming back to "life"?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Victor is behind this, as you should know! He is gaslighting Sharon; making her believe that she is seeing her dead daughter. The girl was hired to do Victor's dirty work since he's never liked Sharon, anyway and wants her away from Nick. Apparently, he is paying her a hefty sum to masquerade. He now wants her to leave town, and she's not cooperating! I have no idea where he found this girl; I must have dozed through that part. I just noticed that she was there, one day. Nobody has seen her except Victor and Sharon!

It works out well since Sharon has her mental illness, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I watch Y& R on an extremely occasional basis and when I was watching a couple of weeks ago, I noticed they showed Cassie, Sharon and Nick's dead daughter, and it didn't look like it was part of any dream sequence. Are they really bringing her character back on? She's been dead for years...appearing as a ghost to her mother etc., over the years. How on earth are they going to explain her coming back to "life"?
    I also watch very very limited since DD died. Worst s/l. So I backed away.

BUT I do know a bit about this. Victor was somewhere and saw this girl and he did a double take and thought "my Lord that girl looks exactly like Cassie".

Now Vic approaches this girl and she is struggling financially and Vic offered her large sums of money to basically 'haunt' Sharon. The girl said she would do it.

So the girl gets all the info from Vic and moves herself to GC and haunts Sharon for quite a while until SHE tires of it.

******oh and for clarification the actress IS the young lady that has played Cassie.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread