+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post

...Speaking of hair - Sharon's needs to be lopped off at her shoulders, where her layers are. The long hair is starting to age her. She's a very beautiful woman and her figure is gorgeous, but the hair makes me think of someone who's trying to look younger. She's in her 40s and wears her age very well, no need to try to look 25....
    I've been saying this about her hair for a long time. I think the length and stringy nature actually detracts from her beauty and only calls her age into play. I'd love to see her with the length and fullness of Abby's hair which is just above her shoulders. It still appears long but isn't beyond ridiculous!

That said, Sharon's body is beautiful. I'm sure she works herself silly to maintain that figure. Kudos to her. Just think about her overall look if only she'd cut her hair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I've been saying this about her hair for a long time. I think the length and stringy nature actually detracts from her beauty and only calls her age into play. I'd love to see her with the length and fullness of Abby's hair which is just above her shoulders. It still appears long but isn't beyond ridiculous!

That said, Sharon's body is beautiful. I'm sure she works herself silly to maintain that figure. Kudos to her. Just think about her overall look if only she'd cut her hair!!!
    She had shoulder length hair years ago and it looked nice and healthy.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Looks like Cynthia will be leaving and a new Kelly will be joining the crew.

‚€˜Young and the Restless‚€™ Replaces Cynthia Watros With Cady McClain - Yahoo TV
    Dixie!!! Cady McClain played Dixie on All My Children.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Dixie!!! Cady McClain played Dixie on All My Children.
    Wow, I liked her
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well well well THAT ^^^^ just might bring me back!

I stopped watching when they killed DD.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Well well well THAT ^^^^ just might bring me back!

I stopped watching when they killed DD.
    Could we please have another Billy -this one is useless..
    momrek06 and tinderbox like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Somebody" is wearing clip-in bangs. Thank goodness.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    "Somebody" is wearing clip-in bangs. Thank goodness.
    Really? That's good news and bad news. Good news because they look hideous. Bad news cuz, well, they look hideous! lol

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Nick/Sharon. Well, that took long enough. I was getting pretty tired of all the fond gazes, heart-to-heart convos, and platonic hugs. It was like a Victorian-era courtship, except they were on their third or fourth go-'round and they have all these kids together. At the end of the day, though, they're like Victor & Nikki for me - they don't really look right with any other mate. And Faith has finally gotten her way.

So, if Jack hooks up with Kelly, do they kill off Phyllis for good or does she languish comatose for years to come? I say kill her off and bring back Dru, who really has stayed dead long enough.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm all for bringing back Dru!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread