+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I saw that I started giggling too. The baby is so cute & that reaction when the door opened was adorable.

Not a fan of David Tom. I just don't see him with Victoria as I did with Billy Miller. I like the actress who plays Victoria & she'd be great with Stitch. Kelly? Ugh. Dump her.

Bringing back a Cassie twin? Oh brother. I just want Nick to know the truth about Summer (who I wish could act) & bring Phyllis back. The show is so dull without her.
    Moontat likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was Stitch married to Kelly? That's the only guess I have about the two of them. What's their deal?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Was Stitch married to Kelly? That's the only guess I have about the two of them. What's their deal?
    That's what I thought, too, but Stitch said his ex's name was Jenna.

I am gonna hate this ridiculous fake-Cassie storyline. WTF are they doing to Victor? He's turning into a complete lunatic. Maybe Sharon should give him her psychiatrist's number.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Early on, in today's show, when the actor who plays Dylan knocked on Chelsea's door and she went to the door with the actor who is Baby Connor too one look and got all giggly when he saw him! It was all Dylan could do not to break out in a big grin. It was adorable!
    That baby playing Connor is THE HAPPIEST BABY ever! He is a doll! So sweet so lovable and just so happy!

Ok that stupid dumb idiotic kiss that Hilary planted on Jack at the Gala was sooooooo fake! The acting is just sooooooo bad lately!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've been expecting Jack and Hilary to hook up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've been expecting Jack and Hilary to hook up.
    I've been expecting the same and am not happy about it at all. How the heck did Hilary become central to the story and portrayed by a contract player? That sure came out of left field!

Re: David Tom. I loved DT when he was on the show years ago and was happy to hear about his return to the show after BM announced he was leaving. However, I'm not all that thrilled with what I'm seeing on my screen. He's just so.darn.intense! It's almost too much! Granted, he came into the show during a heavy storyline, and I'll wait and see how he plays the part in the future, but, for now, I'm disappointed.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I just watched this entire week of episodes in about 1.5hrs. Booooooring.

I love David Tom... but I agree with Tinderbox... right now I'm disappointed. Maybe I'm wrong but this first week it seems that instead of playing Billy Abbott DT is playing Billy Miller as Billy Abbott. I used to think Billy Miller had limited range and all he could really play was "intensity". This week it just felt like DT was simply attempting to do a BM-as-BA impersonation or something. I'm hoping once this story line wraps up... and they get BA away from Victoria... things will change. ::crossing-fingers::

I've seen Cynthia Watros on other shows... daytime soaps as well as nighttime dramas... and she's never ever irritated me so much. I thought it was just the crappy writing of the Kelly character but now that Kelly is branching out from the parents-of-deceased-children support group to being more involved with other central characters (Lilly, Jack, etc) I've decided CW is just horrrrrrrrible. I mean, all of her scenes with Lilly and with Ben and worst of all with Jack at the gala... agreeing with momrek06, just so fake!!!!!!! Please - get this woman off my screen. I cannot stand anything about Kelly... and CW's portrayal is gawd-awful, nails-on-the-chalkboard grating to my nerves.

Victor needs a new tag line. Tired of hearing him say how he does everything for his family. Every village has an idiot and in Genoa City Nikki is theeee Queen Idiot. Keeping in this theme, with everything she's been thru with her father, I dub Victoria to be Princess Idiot. If I had a dime for each time Princess Idiot said she was done with her father, 100%, completely, this-time-for-good, well hell I'd be a freakin millionaire. Now to learn that dopplegangerCassie is a product of Victor's doing? Oh FFS! Did we not go thru this crap when Victor brought dopplegangerPattyEmilyMyrna to town who ended up giving Summer the cookie which landed the peanut-allergic child in the hospital ending up with oh-so-conveniently-temporary brain damage? I just wanted to scream at Victor and punch his lights out.

As for the Winter-Queen doll or whatever-the-heck-it-was-called... I can't imagine caring less about this storyline but I'm sure the writers will prove me wrong next week as I fast forward thru all of it.

Someone... anyone... please tell me something is on the horizon which will make me interested in this show. Right now every single thing is making me downright stabby!
    tinderbox likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So well said Marlena, I recorded two while we were away, and I watched maybe 10 mins..what a boring mess. David Tom- useless

Now to learn that dopplegangerCassie
    stupidest move to date imnsho
    momrek06 and tinderbox like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    So well said Marlena, I recorded two while we were away, and I watched maybe 10 mins..what a boring mess. David Tom- useless

stupidest move to date imnsho
    FM, "imnsho"
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

...I love David Tom... but I agree with Tinderbox... right now I'm disappointed. Maybe I'm wrong but this first week it seems that instead of playing Billy Abbott DT is playing Billy Miller as Billy Abbott. I used to think Billy Miller had limited range and all he could really play was "intensity". This week it just felt like DT was simply attempting to do a BM-as-BA impersonation or something. I'm hoping once this story line wraps up... and they get BA away from Victoria... things will change. ::crossing-fingers::...
    bolding mine.

YES. You said it so much more accurately than I. I couldn't agree more!!

+ Reply to Thread