+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #5041
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Who walked away from the vehicle? Adam or Billy?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #5042
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,006

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well, of course, they didn't show it. Since nobody has said anything about recasting Billy's character, he's got to be dead (or he soon will be, from the bullet wound), doesn't he? Adam will have a messed up face, from the fire and will come back with a new, reconstructed one.

    That's my pathetic psychic prediction.
    football_chick likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #5043
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, of course, they didn't show it. Since nobody has said anything about recasting Billy's character, he's got to be dead (or he soon will be, from the bullet wound), doesn't he? Adam will have a messed up face, from the fire and will come back with a new, reconstructed one.

    That's my pathetic psychic prediction.
    I thought they were replacing both of them. Yes Adam will go away and come back with a new face, and I still say Nikki did it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #5044
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Well, of course, they didn't show it. Since nobody has said anything about recasting Billy's character, he's got to be dead (or he soon will be, from the bullet wound), doesn't he? Adam will have a messed up face, from the fire and will come back with a new, reconstructed one.

    That's my pathetic psychic prediction.
    I forgot, they said David Tom was back as Billy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #5045
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,844

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I forgot, they said David Tom was back as Billy.
    Yes and I am so looking forward to that. I have nothing against Billy Miller... he's actually a very nice guy... but I grew quite tired of his portrayal of Billy Abbott. I'll be glad to have David Tom back

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  6. #5046
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,844

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I just read online that David's first air date is Mon 2/3 so I'm guessing Billy survives the crash and he walks away... there's a voice over announcing "The role of Billy Abbott will now be played by David Tom"... while Adam is trapped in the Range Rover and everyone thinks he doesn't survive but he does and has amnesia after being burned beyond recognition, some doctor reconstructs his face and voila nuAdam surfaces (played by a new actor).

    Just my theory.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  7. #5047
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I just read online that David's first air date is Mon 2/3 so I'm guessing Billy survives the crash and he walks away... there's a voice over announcing "The role of Billy Abbott will now be played by David Tom"... while Adam is trapped in the Range Rover and everyone thinks he doesn't survive but he does and has amnesia after being burned beyond recognition, some doctor reconstructs his face and voila nuAdam surfaces (played by a new actor).

    Just my theory.
    He surfaced today, looking like the baby face he is. Meh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #5048
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,844

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He surfaced today, looking like the baby face he is. Meh
    Was that Canadian, FM? I watched today's US show and we had Billy Miller.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  9. #5049
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Was that Canadian, FM? I watched today's US show and we had Billy Miller.
    Yes, that was the Canadian show which aired yesterday.

  10. #5050
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Was that Canadian, FM? I watched today's US show and we had Billy Miller.
    Yes, just at the very end. I cannot say anymore as shay gives me heck
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is nothing more to say though
    football_chick and tinderbox like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.