+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The US will enjoy Mondays show( my lips are sealed) ...
    I'm so sick of this storyline that I was yelling, "Just shoot him!" at the TV.

Since both actors are leaving the show, I don't actually care which one gets shot. Or goes to jail.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'm so sick of this storyline that I was yelling, "Just shoot him!" at the TV.

Since both actors are leaving the show, I don't actually care which one gets shot. Or goes to jail.

I care..I wanted Adam to stay
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I care..I wanted Adam to stay
    I want them both to stay! Love both actors... (Yeah, MM has his issues BUT that doesn't affect what I love seeing from him on my tv screen.)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We'll send him to your house so he can grab your boobies! And when he's through there, he can circle up to Canada! (Unless you are already in Canada?)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I want them both to stay! Love both actors... (Yeah, MM has his issues BUT that doesn't affect what I love seeing from him on my tv screen.)
    Has that been proven?? MM is doing a great job now( I mean now in the storyline) I FF the rest .Sharon, dopey Sharon Summers weak acting. ( barf)
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    We'll send him to your house so he can grab your boobies! And when he's through there, he can circle up to Canada! (Unless you are already in Canada?)
    Truthfully, I don't want him grabbing any part of me but think he's a fine actor and I'll miss him playing the role of Adam.
    Moontat likes this.

I do agree that he is a fine actor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

RECAPS PLEASE. I forgot to record it

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    RECAPS PLEASE. I forgot to record it
    ChelC watched the tape that Adam left her. Adam admits (on the tape) to hitting DD.
    ChelC is a mess, crying and Vic shows up at the door asking for Adam.
    She has no idea where he is. Then GC PD shows up as they have a warrant for Adam's arrest.
    Vic sends them away.
    Billy is holding a gun on Adam at DD's grave site. Billy is screaming at him. Adam is crying.
    Adam is apologizing. He does admit to Billy that DD's scarf was in his hubcap. Billy asks where is the scarf.
    Adam states he burned it (all while on his knees in the snow crying). Billy is standing there pointing a gun on him ready to SHOOT HIM.
    Stitch stops to see Victoria. They chat. Stitch was in the neighborhood, wants to check Billy's broken wrist/finger.
    Kelly and Lilly are working on a Fundraiser for DD.
    They are at the GCCC. Hilary shows up to help and Lilly and Hilary yell at each other. Devon breaks up them
    screaming and fighting. Kelly has no clue what is up with those two.
    Chloe stops by the GC PD to get Kevin to get someone to stop Adam from taking her best friend away to Paris.
    Kevin is shocked that ChelC and Adam got married and are leaving the country.
    Kevin says he will try to do something BUT that they may have a LEAD of DD's killer BUT he CANNOT tell her.
    Kevin asks Chloe to go home and he will be home shortly.
    GC PD offiicers come back from Adam's and (speaking loudly to other officers) annouces that Adam Newman was not at this home.
    Chloe turns around and asks "what did Adam do now" and Kevin all but starts to cry and Chloe staring at him figures it out and
    starts crying hysterically and yelling "did Adam kill DD?"
    Last scene
    Back at DD's grave site Billy is YELLLLLING at Adam and Adam is CRYINGGGG loudly and the show ends.
    KAREN

Abby is a walking/talking bone! That is NOT a good look.

+ Reply to Thread