+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 521 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Unless Nikki has just accepted that Victor has completely lost his mind and has accepted him disappearing to "follow the yellow-brick road", I don't guess she has any reason to get into it with him. She is just glad that "The Crazy Mustache" is finally back home. And Victor put Hope right in the middle for drama. What kind of crapola is that? And wasn't Victor awfully relaxed about John's death? I was surprised that the writers had Victor and Nikki just show up at the Abbott's home completely without warning.

This show is getting as stupid as The Bold and The Beautiful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Isn't his son in charge? You'd think that he could at least remember as well as we do, wouldn't you?
    Wrong show. His son is the head over on Bold and the Beautiful. The only family member that's still apart of the show is the daughter and that's just for acting.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Unless Nikki has just accepted that Victor has completely lost his mind and has accepted him disappearing to "follow the yellow-brick road", I don't guess she has any reason to get into it with him. She is just glad that "The Crazy Mustache" is finally back home. And Victor put Hope right in the middle for drama. What kind of crapola is that? And wasn't Victor awfully relaxed about John's death? I was surprised that the writers had Victor and Nikki just show up at the Abbott's home completely without warning.

This show is getting as stupid as The Bold and The Beautiful.
    Hopfully no one gets their lip done to the extreme that Hunter Tylo has. The woman can barely move it.

Hunter Tylo is scary looking now. I always have to fast forward through her scenes because it's too painful to see what she has done to herself. She used to be beautiful and now, not so much. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Her false chest doesn't work either. Looks weird with zero butt to balance it out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

*Spoilers* Y & R

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick & Phyllis inform Noah about the baby & their plans to marry. Jack & Sharon hook-up soon. Carmen is going off the show. John Abbott will appear as a "Ghost" for many months to come.

This show gets whackier by the day!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Good! Glad the bitch is leaving. Can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Boy, I agree on the spoiler. My eyes were bugged out.

Do you all remember a while back when Victor went to John and suggested that he make sure that he provided well for Gloria? I was thinking last night that I'd love for the old Victor to show up and tangle with Jack once again.

And Ana, I think it would have been more believable if Gloria had gotten a share that equalled that of each kid. I really am pleased that they are showing that Gloria did love John. The hug from Jack, with her eyes looking so wild had me laughing.

Who thinks that Jack will now make a big production of throwing Gloria out of the house? And about that house, do any of these adult, wealthy kids ever feel the need to buy themselves a place of their own? They get married for a while, move into wherever their mate lives, separate and high tail it back home. As much as I like the front door on that house, I have often thought that maybe it should be replaced with a revolving one.

And "loves" I expect that Nate will someday show back up. He's just too busy with law school, med school, or whatever kids who grow up at the speed of light do. No way could he be as cute as that little boy Nate was though, so I'm in no hurry. And hopefully, he will have decided that "Nate" isn't going to cut it, and use his full name.

I believe; most definately that John intended to give Gloria, his lovely wife and who had meant so much to him at the end of his life 1/2 of his estate. She helped him after his stroke. She gave him the youth and vitality he has been missing throughout his later years. He told catherine he provided well for her, also Victor. Two very well respected fiures in the community. I think that was a good breakdown. Gloria to get 1/2, and the kids the other half. Partly because Gloria really had no-one to take care of her if he dies. Unlike his kids, who have Mamie, and Catherine, and others who can help them if they need it. She only had him.

That`s why I`m happy thet John is haunting his son. I think she`s getting an unfair shake, and I hope she gets retribution for all she`s gone through.

After all....John loves her, and knows his kids hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    I believe; most definately that John intended to give Gloria, his lovely wife and who had meant so much to him at the end of his life 1/2 of his estate. She helped him after his stroke. She gave him the youth and vitality he has been missing throughout his later years. He told catherine he provided well for her, also Victor. Two very well respected fiures in the community. I think that was a good breakdown. Gloria to get 1/2, and the kids the other half. Partly because Gloria really had no-one to take care of her if he dies. Unlike his kids, who have Mamie, and Catherine, and others who can help them if they need it. She only had him.

That`s why I`m happy thet John is haunting his son. I think she`s getting an unfair shake, and I hope she gets retribution for all she`s gone through.

After all....John loves her, and knows his kids hate her.
    I couldn't be happier that Gloria got the shaft.
    She's lucky she's not in prison herself for tampering with that skincream that resulted in that lady's death. And both her sons for helping her cover it up. Then she didn't let well enough alone, she went to the victim's husband after he had an agreement and insisted that he make getting rid of Jack part of the deal.
    I'm sure that John would have given her the boot if he knew the truth. She ruined his company's good name, and also put his son out of his namesake business. John should be haunting Gloria instead of Jack.
    Also, I don't believe that Mamie is with the family any more. She sent flowers for the funeral.

Gloria was John's wife and would have gotten at least a child's part, in real life. She did a lot of nasty things but she could never hold a candle to Jack's dirty dealings. Remember way back when he and Victor were arguing and Victor had a stroke, heart attack or whatever it was, was on the floor begging for help and Jack stepped over him and left him there? Also, hasn't Jack pulled some low life stunts on his own dad, over the years? If Gloria were written out of the will, which we know she wasn't, then Jack surely needs to join her in the unemployment line.

Mamie and Dena were supposedly on a cruise when John died and couldn't make it back in time. In other words, I think you're right and Mamie is no longer a part of the show.

+ Reply to Thread