+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 528 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I am in agreement about Lily. Don't like the new one. Loved the old one. Anyone know what happened to her? Did she get a better gig?

Love hating Nick and Phyllis. That's a match made in *points downward towards the centre of the earth* I'd absolutely HATE it if Ashley leaves the show. I can't imagine them losing her character altogether and replacing her would be a disaster. But then again, it's been done before. I think?

I'm liking the new Victoria. I didnt' think I would but she fits in pretty good, even as a brunette. The old Victoria was actually more brown but then colored her hair to be more blonde.

Do you really think that Phyllis will become pregnant again? And do you think Jack still loves her? I'm probably missing something there, but it looks like Jack is going to be too busy looking after Dad's responsibilities to be looking for love. .
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

JT and Victoria, wooo. Isn't there an age difference there? I knew they were going to hook up.

Oh and today listen for my friend Kristin Hoffmann's song about 50 minutes into the show. It's called Rescue Me. I am thinking it will be used for Nick and Sharon. I was thinking Mac at first but not so much anymore. I guess we'll see.

Since they didn't play all the song the first part of it fit perfect. And I guess I should have done what they always say. Never change your first answer.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'd absolutely HATE it if Ashley leaves the show. I can't imagine them losing her character altogether and replacing her would be a disaster. But then again, it's been done before. I think?
    Yup. Eileen Davidson left the show a while back and they replaced her with a statuesque Barbie blonde. I recall her getting pregnant (the actress, not the Ashley character) and getting absolutely huge before her departure. The replacement Ashley was really very attractive, but didn't have that intelligent kind of beauty that Eileen Davidson has and that always seemed so integral to the Ashley character. I was thrilled to see her return.

Mind you, I didn't think anyone could measure up to Terry Lester's portrayal of Jack (is anyone else here old enough to remember him? ). But the actor who replaced Lester and has been Jack for ages now (and whose real name completely escapes me at the moment ) is really wonderful in the role, and it's hard to imagine Jack as anyone else now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    At this point, I don't see anything that "Ashley" contributes to the show. Stay...leave...whatever.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can you believe those silly kids got married??

Can't wait for the fireworks next week between Nick and Sharon!

What did Gloria put in the face cream?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OOOOHHHH= I do not know what she put in that cream, but you can bet the women of Genoa City are gonna have reactions! Look how they ALL received a preview sample of the product! Remember when Drucilla put that crap in her hair, and soon, it fell out?
    I wonder if this will do something like give them a rash or something. Maybe it will be like AsTheWorldTurns and turn them into really old ladies.

I've watched the show since it's first one, and I don't believe that I've ever been as disappointed with story lines as I am now. The Victoria and J T thing makes me sick. Phyllis and Nick are about as bad and Brad and Victoria is an unlikely match up. One thing that has always mystified me is why Jack and Ashley can't seem to get themselves some apartments. People that age living with daddy just doesn't make a lot of sense. And then when daddy manages to find himself a woman, they are so jealous they act like teenagers. I'm kind of sorry that Gloria has pulled this underhanded stunt though. I wanted her to be decent and make John proud of her. Maybe Victor will help her cover her tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    OOOOHHHH= I do not know what she put in that cream, but you can bet the women of Genoa City are gonna have reactions! Look how they ALL received a preview sample of the product! Remember when Drucilla put that crap in her hair, and soon, it fell out?
    I wonder if this will do something like give them a rash or something. Maybe it will be like AsTheWorldTurns and turn them into really old ladies.
    I've been thinking...whatever she put in the cream...I think this is designed to get her started in the spokesperson job that she wants. Whatever happens after the samples are sent out, Jack will want addressed immediately, and Gloria will step up to do the job with the clients while Jack and Ashley deal with corporate chaos caused by whatever Gloria put in the cream! Maybe it will just stink really bad, and won't hurt anyone.

I can't see her trying to ruin her husband's company, but I can see her wanting credit for making everything all better.

Whaddya think?

Ok I've been watching young and the restless since i was like 13...I used to watch it with my mom and now I'm 19 and i still watch it lol..I love it...As for the Nick and Phyllis thats hot...I know a lot of people hate the idea of them together but I think it's really spicy who ever thought they would end up being together...I mean I give the writters credit for that because that is like way out there lol....Althought I do love sharron...always have...As time went on to me she's went down hill...and remember back when she has a fling....If anyone remember that Cameron guy or whatever his name was...Then their was brad...Who she did tell him she wanted to stay true to her marriage but please you can't tell me she wasn't thinking about it...At first I wanted her and Nick to stay together because they never give marriages or couples stay together,and its sad...But I don't I'm just not seeing it right now...And as for J.T I love him hahaha And I wish he was with Colleen but then again most people don't see my view there...As for Mac I have always loved Mac and I wanted her with J.T but that was before Colleen was back....I have always thought J.T and Colleen should be together because of the first love thing you know? The whole Lily and Daniel thing...How sweet even thought there so young...there not getting written off are they?:S....But I do like the old Lily a lot better...But I must say this one is trying so...

Well thats just some of my thoughts

"Why Are You Trying So Hard To Fit In When You Were Born To Stand Out"

+ Reply to Thread