+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4961
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Hey, I came across this on TMZ so who knows how much truth there is to it. Young & Restless Star Michael Muhney Fired For Allegedly Groping Co-Star's Breasts | TMZ.com That being said, however, when a tabloid doesn't get sued (or gets sued and wins) it does make you think their info is legit.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  2. #4962
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,658

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Hey, I came across this on TMZ so who knows how much truth there is to it. Young & Restless Star Michael Muhney Fired For Allegedly Groping Co-Star's Breasts | TMZ.com That being said, however, when a tabloid doesn't get sued (or gets sued and wins) it does make you think their info is legit.
    If this story is true than I will no longer support him as an actor (I'm still not watching the show since it's horrible now). However, I have to wonder if there isn't something else going on... 3 high profile actors have left (or are leaving) Michelle Stafford, Billy Miner and MM. The Executive Producer is taking a ton of heat for her recent firings and apparently this is her M.O. - she joins a soap then fires veteran actors and pisses off the fans.

    But, if this story was a smokescreen to take the heat off it's a hell of way to do it because it brings other folks into the drama (Hunter) so part of me thinks it's true but the other part of me doesn't want to jump the gun because of something that was on the internet. I'm torn....

  3. #4963
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,351

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Where is Gloria??I haven't seen her for ages..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #4964
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,319

    Re: Young and the Restless

    She was just on a few days ago. Of course, she's been "out of town".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #4965
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,351

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I guess I missed that show, or maybe I just used the FF
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #4966
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,218

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Hey, I came across this on TMZ so who knows how much truth there is to it. Young & Restless Star Michael Muhney Fired For Allegedly Groping Co-Star's Breasts | TMZ.com That being said, however, when a tabloid doesn't get sued (or gets sued and wins) it does make you think their info is legit.
    IF true...this changes things for me. MM is a gifted actor but there's no excuse for his behavior. Again... IF this true, he deserves what happened to him. IF this is true, I feel sorry for his wife and family.

    That said, I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened between MM and HK, if anything.

    After thinking about this, I just had to come back to my post to add: I honestly do not believe MM groped HK. I don't think HK made up the story or said anything at all. I just don't believe it's true. Nope.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 01-04-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    football_chick and Jaceegirl like this.

  7. #4967
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    IF true...this changes things for me. MM is a gifted actor but there's no excuse for his behavior. Again... IF this true, he deserves what happened to him. IF this is true, I feel sorry for his wife and family.

    That said, I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened between MM and HK, if anything.

    After thinking about this, I just had to come back to my post to add: I honestly do not believe MM groped HK. I don't think HK made up the story or said anything at all. I just don't believe it's true. Nope.
    Tinderbox, do you happen to follow MM on Twitter? Does anyone else here follow him there? I used to but haven't been on Twitter in ages but anyway I ask because he's usually VERY forthcoming in his tweets. That makes me think that if there's NOTHING to this story (and legitimately there may not be) he would be very vocal about it.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  8. #4968
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,658

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Tinderbox, do you happen to follow MM on Twitter? Does anyone else here follow him there? I used to but haven't been on Twitter in ages but anyway I ask because he's usually VERY forthcoming in his tweets. That makes me think that if there's NOTHING to this story (and legitimately there may not be) he would be very vocal about it.
    I don't follow him on Twitter since I don't have a Twitter account but I do read his tweets. He hasn't said anything since he was released (his last post was on December 18th).

  9. #4969
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Young and the Restless

    It appears MM had at least one friend among his castmates... Sharon Case (Sharon) posted the following tribute to him
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xoi7fdz6z...Muhney%201.mov

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  10. #4970
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,998

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Marlena, I couldn't get your link to work. Was its SC's goodbye to MM? I saw that back a few days after he was fired.
    It was all still pics of MM. (Maybe because I am on my iPad?) Kinda sad for MM if it comes down to these allegations. AND very sad for HK.

    I heard this 'rumor' about MM just days after he was fired from random posters on a "Save MM" page on FB.

    I did not come here and post anything as I had no proof that those posters were credible.

    I am VERY curious to know HOW these random FB posters knew these 'allegations' back just days after MM was fired?

    Now this 'rumor' is not going away

    MM who has been very active on tweeter has not posted anything since his firing NOR has HK tweeted anything.

    I really liked everything MM brought to Y&R.

    These allegations are terrible for MM, his family and his career IF there is any truth to them.

    I also feel terrible for HK. IF this is true I am going to guess HK was devastated by MM's actions BUT that HK was also scared about coming forward BUT she did and IF the allegations are true, HK did THE RIGHT THING.

    I wonder if we will ever know the real truth? Hmm!
    Last edited by momrek06; 01-05-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.