+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

As a decades-long viewer of this show, I would prefer that it be brought to an end with some dignity than to see it fall apart like a rotting corpse, which is what they are doing by letting the most entertaining actors leave. (Well, not Kyle. The first guy to play him was great - this one has been awful.)
    football_chick and tinderbox like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, if they have dumped all of these actors, what we do know is that they have to replace the with somebody else. It could be interesting......or not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

While they are pulling people, they can pull Lily, Cane, and their goofy children. Neil is useless. Victoria is useless. I am sick of Abby.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not happy with the writer's choice for Billy and Adam's exit.

I have watched Y&R since 1987 and I am so disappointed. I have barely watched since DD died.

Now MM and Billy M leaving or getting fired or whatever.

They are dropping like flies and the story lines are so LAME.
    KAREN

Looks like a few interesting storylines might be opening up.....of course, I half expect the writers to mess those up! What is the deal with Stitch and the woman that Billy slept with? Looks like Sharon and Nick are getting frisky. Sharon's New Year's Eve dress was stunning! Not only was I a fan of that fabulous red, but that woman has a killer body!! She really looked good. Who is going to get involved with the pretty black woman who works for Jack?? Jack or Devon? I wish I knew everybody's names, but I guess I just don't care enough. Poor Tracy Abbott looked like Mrs. Trumbull (Lucy's elderly spinster neighbor) in her New Year's Eve get-up. Abby Newman is waaay too thin. That was not a good dress for her; her breasts look like shoulder blades; front or back wouldn't make a difference! Abby was wearing a "nekkid dress", in the Wisconsin winter weather, and looked all shrugged-in when she took off her coat, like she was freezing. The more I looked at her, the more I couldn't tell if she was uncomfortably cold, or just too ridiculously thin....like anorexic.

My goodness....that was fun!!!!

Stitch and Kelly. I think the actress who plays Kelly is awfully boring
    I too loved Sharon's red dress, but her acting is like this ------------------------------ flat line

I think Devon will hook up with Hillary.
    I think the gal that plays Abby is very pretty, loved her dress as well. The rest I FF through, cant stand Neil's fiancÚ, another boring actress
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have watched Y&R since 1987 and I am so disappointed. I have barely watched since DD died.

Now MM and Billy M leaving or getting fired or whatever.

They are dropping like flies and the story lines are so LAME.
    I couldn't agree more. January 30th will be my last day after watching this soap for what seems like forever. I have absolutely no faith in the writers at all. LAME perfectly describes all the s/l's going on. We have had hints at what could possibly be some better story lines for so long that never went anyplace that I don't see it happening. January 30th is the last day that we will see both Billy Miller and Michael Muhney on the screen. For me they are both great actors - especially Michael Muhney. Whether you love or hate the character of Adam imo MM played him like no other.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    {snip} Whether you love or hate the character of Adam imo MM played him like no other.
    I agree with this whole heartedly. I have never been a fan of Michael Muhney... and didn't like Adam... but MM played the hell outta that character for sure!
    prhoshay and shyra like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I agree with this whole heartedly. I have never been a fan of Michael Muhney... and didn't like Adam... but MM played the hell outta that character for sure!
    He was the reason why I tuned in. I do wonder if Braeden had something to do with his leaving, it wouldn't be the first actor- especially if they upstaged him
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread