+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Regular

Re: Young and the Restless

I can't believe Billy Miller is leaving. He has been amazing with the story line lately and I also love his comic timing. His "spit take" today when Victoria told him that Dillon was her brother had me LOL and rewinding the DVR. (And, might I add, I think the levity is needed after the last few weeks.) Now if they'll just let him leave that stupid gun alone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I couldn't help but giggle when Nick started whining and moaning that he wasn't going to his parents' home for Thanksgiving dinner because the table was getting too crowded with his newest big brother!!! I thought that was hilarious!
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only person who thinks that Leslie is going to hurt Neil's feelings? (Not that I would really care!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks that Leslie is going to hurt Neil's feelings? (Not that I would really care!)
    It was obvious during the Thanksgiving dinner and her response to Neil and Sofia's son. She wasn't happy with her position as baby sitter.

Sharon Case has been wearing a FANTASTIC necklace! It's not up on the jewelry web site yet, because I have looked!!!

OMG!! The show has fired Michael Muhney (Adam).... Have they lost their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Why?? well I hardly watch now, without him I doubt I will watch at all
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I just heard that. Crap. Gawd. 😡
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just heard that. Crap. Gawd. 

What? That is ridiculous. I'm with you Fanny Mare - I mainly watch the Adam/Chelsea storyline. Guess I'll have some spare time now....

Here is what he said on Twitter today - 2 hrs ago:

~I have 3 final episodes to film, and because they are my last, I will be giving it everything I have. More details will follow... #xoxoxo

~My last air date will be Jan 30th. I'm going to take some private time with my wife & kids, as I am most concerned for their well-being...

~I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart to say this, but I was just let go from Y&R. My last day on set is this Thursday.

Also, nice that they gave him 2 days notice.... sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post

What? That is ridiculous. I'm with you Fanny Mare - I mainly watch the Adam/Chelsea storyline. Guess I'll have some spare time now....

Here is what he said on Twitter today - 2 hrs ago:

~I have 3 final episodes to film, and because they are my last, I will be giving it everything I have. More details will follow... #xoxoxo

~My last air date will be Jan 30th. I'm going to take some private time with my wife & kids, as I am most concerned for their well-being...

~I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart to say this, but I was just let go from Y&R. My last day on set is this Thursday.

Also, nice that they gave him 2 days notice.... sheesh!
    Yeah. Especially less than a week before Christmas. Idiots....

+ Reply to Thread