+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I hope it wasn't Adam.
    I thought Delia was sitting behind the rock holding Dash.
    I didn't see her. I saw the dog run, and not much more. He did stop, he didn't have a clue that he hit anything.( if he did)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't see her. I saw the dog run, and not much more. He did stop, he didn't have a clue that he hit anything.( if he did)
    I'm hoping the dog had her cape, and that is how it got under Adam's car. Surely he would have known if he had hit something.

*note to prhoshay...I know it's storyville , I'm wishful thinking. I'm working on Adam's defense team. *
    football_chick likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Adam stinks!
    inthegarden likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think so.
    inthegarden likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

The writers finally did it. They created a story line that made me stop watching the show. I haven't watched it at all since Adam figured out he was Connor's father.

Somebody saw Delia sitting behind a rock holding that stupid dog??? All I saw that dog doing was running down the road; he turned to look back and then took off running again, I thought.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    The writers finally did it. They created a story line that made me stop watching the show. I haven't watched it at all since Adam figured out he was Connor's father.
    I've totally become quite the (rare) occasional viewer. I still DVR the show every day and I do read all the posts here to see what's going on and if anything is worth my time but I delete 90% of the episodes from my DVR now.

A few posts back someone mentioned Dash and all I could think was "who the heck is Dash???"... luckily I could figure out from the context of later posts that Dash is a dog (I'm hoping that's right but if it's not, eh, no huge loss to me really).

When it comes to Y&R, I just don't find much that sounds of interest TO watch... and I've been a fan/viewer for about 30 years now. I miss it sometimes but when I watch it's like the characters are no longer MY characters. The writers have written them in a totally different direction that, for me, doesn't ring true.

It's a soap. I'm sure... EVENTUALLY... there will be something to draw me back.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Adam is going through hell right now ( shaking my head)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I hope it wasn't Adam.
    I thought Delia was sitting behind the rock holding Dash.
    I admit I wasn't watching THAT closely, but I never even saw the kid on the road. Guess we'll see how good the Y&R cops are at accident reconstruction.

I don't know if I can take a month or so of Chloe freaking out. The actress annoys the crap out of me, always has, and it's hard to feel sorry for her. My FF button is getting a hell of a workout during this storyline.

As for Nikki - I thought Dr McDreamy was her son...but it's actually Dylan??
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I, too, thought it was Stitch, but it sounds like Dylan is the "winner". I thought Dylan knew who his parents were, but I don't know why. I don't remember his dad doing a deathbed declaration, or anything.

What I find strange is that Delia's grandmother, Esther, has not been on the show. Where's she supposed to be, if she's not there acting like a lunatic?

Good point about never having seen Delia on the road, but that sounds a little complex for this show and its lame writers, but if Delia was sitting behind a rock, wouldn't she be alive today and have been found with that dog, who is missing?

+ Reply to Thread