+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The writing AND the acting today stinks to high heaven. I can only assume that they do not get technical input since the hospital scene was so pathetic....in particular, them having Delia lying in a hallway like she was awaiting a hotel room. Billy calling the shots. The lousy doctor. It was just lousy all of the way around.
    I know AND we had creepy music again
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just hate the whole darn Delia story line. Terrible.
    The Newman's are royalty and everyone else is expendable. The rest of the cast is just there for replacement body parts.
    Why couldn't they used the organ donation system. It would have highlighted the benefits of organ donation.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to say it, but they WILL BE using the organ donation system.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know. I was talking about how most families have to be placed on a waiting list for organ donation's. It's just irritating that it's someone we know. We saw the same thing when Victor got Colleen's heart.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I know. I was talking about how most families have to be placed on a waiting list for organ donation's. It's just irritating that it's someone we know. We saw the same thing when Victor got Colleen's heart.
    Yes, we really have done organ donation before - I totally forgot. I think they are going to make a strong case against Adam somehow.
    -Andy Rooney-

It is going to be a terrible storyline for everybody. You are right, Adam, along with Billy.

Well, with Conner, they have been stressing the need to get the corneas as quickly as possible...plus, this is storyville.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Boo! Hiss! It does look like Victor is going to get ugly with Billy over Delia's death. How tacky! Nobody feels as badly about what happened to that child as Billy does. Tsk!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Boo! Hiss! It does look like Victor is going to get ugly with Billy over Delia's death. How tacky! Nobody feels as badly about what happened to that child as Billy does. Tsk!
    But we knew that would happen. I said so up thread. I feel like Adam is feeling so tortured , he is going to confess, and I don't think it was him
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But we knew that would happen. I said so up thread. I feel like Adam is feeling so tortured , he is going to confess, and I don't think it was him
    I hope it wasn't Adam.
    I thought Delia was sitting behind the rock holding Dash.

+ Reply to Thread