+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 533 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up guys, I guess I missed when they mentioned him. When Victor last saw Hope, I would have to say Victor Jr looked to be about whatever age Noah is now and that was a few years ago. So, maybe he's like Cassie's age now. Who knows.
    I'll never forget when Nick and Victoria were children and then I kid you not, no exaggeration, on the next episode they were grown, I'll never forget that. I thought they were going to do the same thing with Olivia's son but they were written completely out of the script.
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

Oh...I had forgotten about Olivia and little Nate. They should bring them back.

Man...I just read a spoiler about today's episode. Someone was right when they said that death can bring out the worst in families. And really, how many of us believe that the much respected family man John Abbot would really have given Gloria 1/2 of his entire estate? Not me - not for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Oh...I had forgotten about Olivia and little Nate. They should bring them back.

Man...I just read a spoiler about today's episode. Someone was right when they said that death can bring out the worst in families. And really, how many of us believe that the much respected family man John Abbot would really have given Gloria 1/2 of his entire estate? Not me - not for a second.
    Boy, I agree on the spoiler. My eyes were bugged out.

Do you all remember a while back when Victor went to John and suggested that he make sure that he provided well for Gloria? I was thinking last night that I'd love for the old Victor to show up and tangle with Jack once again.

And Ana, I think it would have been more believable if Gloria had gotten a share that equalled that of each kid. I really am pleased that they are showing that Gloria did love John. The hug from Jack, with her eyes looking so wild had me laughing.

Who thinks that Jack will now make a big production of throwing Gloria out of the house? And about that house, do any of these adult, wealthy kids ever feel the need to buy themselves a place of their own? They get married for a while, move into wherever their mate lives, separate and high tail it back home. As much as I like the front door on that house, I have often thought that maybe it should be replaced with a revolving one.

And "loves" I expect that Nate will someday show back up. He's just too busy with law school, med school, or whatever kids who grow up at the speed of light do. No way could he be as cute as that little boy Nate was though, so I'm in no hurry. And hopefully, he will have decided that "Nate" isn't going to cut it, and use his full name.
    Last edited by Muduh; 08-24-2006 at 10:00 AM.

One of the things that irked me the most about the show is that Nate is definitely older than Lily but when Lily developed RAS (Rapid Age Syndrome), Nate didn't age with her. So they wound up having Lily older than Nate and there was just no reason for it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    My mouth flew open when it was intimated that Jack was behind giving Gloria the wrong time for John's service!! That was low, even for Jack, but I'm pretty sure that Jack did that!! I've actually seen that happen once before in real life, but luckily, it wasn't a spouse that was given the wrong time. A group of friends, who had to travel a short distance out of town for a co-worker's funeral were giving misinformation that they insist was intentional. I was surprised that Gloria was not shown the door today. I really wanted one of Gloria's sons to punch Jack in the mouth today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This story line is getting too stupid for words. The writers need to realize that all the kids who watch are back in school. Adults are not falling for all of the foolishness they are handing out on there now. Even if Gloria wasn't mentioned in the will, she would still get a child's part unless it specifically stated that she only got a dollar, or whatever. She would NOT end up with nothing.

I have noticed that the storylines are getting more far fetched since Bill Bell died. I have a feeling that the storyline with John, Ashley and Gloria will drag on and on and on.

Still think that Phyilis is carrying Jacks baby and Nick only told her it was his so that he can be with her...her baby being the reason why in Sharon's eyes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Bill Bell was out of the picture waaay before he died. He died from complications of Alzheimer's, which we all know doesn't come on over night. I still think they've got some new writers that are throwing things off.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hi Everyone!

Again - I'm just catching up with the past week's episodes. I may be in the minority but I am loving the fact that Jack is giving to Gloria every chance he can. I haven't cared for her character since Day 1.

If anyone wants a spoiler for Monday's episode:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The chaplin from the prison brought forward a hand written will that was left behing by John. In the will, all of his assests are equally divided between the 4 children. Also, Jack is mentioned as the sole executor of John's estate. No mention of Gloria. The messed up thing is Jack had a hand in John writing the will and John thinks he left Dina (not Gloria) out of his will. Jack feels somewhat bad and guilty buy had no regrets.
    Last edited by football_chick; 08-27-2006 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bill Bell was out of the picture waaay before he died. He died from complications of Alzheimer's, which we all know doesn't come on over night. I still think they've got some new writers that are throwing things off.
    Agreed. Mr Bell was probably out of the picture for a long time. The last several pictures I saw of him led me to believe that he wasn't exactly with us, mentally. And he did look undernourished, which I atributed to him not eating well. which is also an Alzheimer's symptom.

Isn't his son in charge? You'd think that he could at least remember as well as we do, wouldn't you?

Now about Nikki and her reaction to Victor visiting Hope. Wasn't she just a little too receptive of that? Very few women would accept that without at
    least a shouting match to clear the air, or whatever.

+ Reply to Thread