+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4861
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,778

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I read some spoilers.

    Not sure if they are true.
    Oh I haven't, do we know what happens to her?? okay better not use you as my google..off to check
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #4862
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,778

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well I didn't like today at all!! I also blame Billy , you don't leave a little one in the car like that.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4863
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,640

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Is this how Conner is going to get his corneas?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  4. #4864
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,778

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is this how Conner is going to get his corneas?
    Nobody has died, I think she will. I never thought of Conner. .My heart goes out to Adam, it was an accident.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4865
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,357

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well, my friend and I had this all figured out earlier but the spoilers I read say:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Delia dies. Connor gets the corneas, of course. Adam did not run her down - it was Nikki.


    I ff'd through the entire episode today. Too maudlin for me.
    momrek06 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  6. #4866
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,778

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well, my friend and I had this all figured out earlier but the spoilers I read say:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Delia dies. Connor gets the corneas, of course. Adam did not run her down - it was Nikki.


    I ff'd through the entire episode today. Too maudlin for me.
    How about that music.

    Click to see Spoiler:
    I knew it wasn't Adam, but I am sure he will be in trouble
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #4867
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,357

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    How about that music.

    Click to see Spoiler:
    I knew it wasn't Adam, but I am sure he will be in trouble
    I was rolling my eyes about 2 minutes into the show. The fallout will be wicked (
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but I think initially, Billy might get the worst of it...Chloe is going to lose her ****
    ).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  8. #4868
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,778

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I was rolling my eyes about 2 minutes into the show. The fallout will be wicked (
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but I think initially, Billy might get the worst of it...Chloe is going to lose her ****
    ).
    Yes, she will.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #4869
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I haven't commented on this thread in so long. I can't believe that this is the route the writers have gone. I have watched Y&R forever and have thought the writing to be extremely boring lately. I couldn't believe my eyes today as I watched. I see people are using spoiler tags and have never used one so I don't know what I am allowed to say or not say. I will just say how disappointed and sad I am about this whole thing.
    momrek06 and Moontat like this.

  10. #4870
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,348

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I haven't commented on this thread in so long. I can't believe that this is the route the writers have gone. I have watched Y&R forever and have thought the writing to be extremely boring lately. I couldn't believe my eyes today as I watched. I see people are using spoiler tags and have never used one so I don't know what I am allowed to say or not say. I will just say how disappointed and sad I am about this whole thing.
    I absolutely totally totally totally agree with you, Jace!

    Damn it Y&R why did you have to go with THIS storyline????

    I am soooooooo disappointed and sooooooo sad.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.