+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I finally decided to research the baby thing with Nikki. In 1978 when she was first introduced, she was in a cult at some time and was raped by a cult leader and became pregnant. She had a child that was taken away by nuns. I believe it was during this time she met Paul. I still do not remember it.
    Captain, who's to say it actually did happen? Ever since The Blair Witch project I'm awfully suspicious of "old facts" that are deposited on the internet. I personally believe the info was planted especially since I've yet to find someone who actually remembers it (and I have friends who have watched since the show debuted).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    And walking like her knickers are stuck back there
    Dude, if I wore my skirts that tight, I'd be walking funny too. She reminds me of Mrs Wiggins from that old Carol Burnett skit.

wiggins.jpg
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I had 4+ weeks of episodes hogging precious DVR space so I just deleted them all and caught Friday's episode. There's not a dayum thing of interest going on for me right now. Glad the Dylan/Chelsea/Adam baby-daddy thing has come out. Other than that, it's yawnsville for me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have a feeling Nicki's son is Dylan's friend- Stitch. That or she is going to have an affair. jmho of course

OMG I loved the ending today, you are in for a treat tomorrow.
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I also got the impression that Dylan's friend is Nikki's son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I also got the impression that Dylan's friend is Nikki's son.
    He actually looks a little like Dylan , just taller, and lets face it, Nicki's son would have to be a doctor.
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh Wow!!!! The ending!!!! I was wondering when the DVD would rear its ugly head!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Oh Wow!!!! The ending!!!! I was wondering when the DVD would rear its ugly head!!!
    I loved it!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved it!!
    You will have to tell what happened. I deleted it without watching.

I like Stitch. He seems so normal. Maybe because he was raised far far away from the Nicki.

You missed the Carmine-Lauren sex tape which was shown at a Lauren business award affair, instead of a business tape! Carmine had been under arrest, but escaped during a transport and he is still at large, dressed like a security guard at the affair!
    inthegarden likes this.

+ Reply to Thread