+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4821
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,386

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I watched in the early years and I do not remember Nicki having a child. I think if she had that would have been a storyline a long time ago.
    There's no place like home!

  2. #4822
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,871

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I watched in the early years and I do not remember Nicki having a child. I think if she had that would have been a storyline a long time ago.
    I don't remember it at all. They did flashbacks with her and Paul when they were younger- thanks captain
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4823
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Young and the Restless

    This is from Wikipedia...
    Nikki would later join the New World Commune and Paul would join her. However, they discovered that it was actually a cult, and Nikki would become pregnant after being raped by a cult leader, Ian Ward. Steven Williams and Peggy Brooks worked to expose the cult, and Nikki ended up escaping to Chicago. She gave birth to the child in a church, but passed out during labor and the nuns had taken the baby away. Greg, thinking Nikki and Paul had reunited, divorced Nikki. Once Nikki returned to Genoa City, she became a stripper while romancing Kevin Bancroft (Christopher Holder).
    Not sure if this is true because no one seems to remember it

  4. #4824
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,871

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    This is from Wikipedia...

    Not sure if this is true because no one seems to remember it
    Boy, that was a long long time ago. I wonder who her child is
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4825
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,871

    Re: Young and the Restless

    From various chat rooms they think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dylan
    is her child.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #4826
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    From various chat rooms they think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dylan
    is her child.
    I can believe it. If Devon can be Kay Chancellor's grandson, anything is possible.

    I remember talk about Nikki escaping from a cult...it's been brought up now and then over the years. Do not ever recall talk of a child, but I didn't start tuning in to the show until Victor began chasing stripper Nikki. It was fun seeing that ancient clip. I about died at Paul with his feathered hair.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  7. #4827
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,871

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I can believe it. If Devon can be Kay Chancellor's grandson, anything is possible.

    I remember talk about Nikki escaping from a cult...it's been brought up now and then over the years. Do not ever recall talk of a child, but I didn't start tuning in to the show until Victor began chasing stripper Nikki. It was fun seeing that ancient clip. I about died at Paul with his feathered hair.
    His hair was hilarious wasn't it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #4828
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,305

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I don't remember Nicki and the cult or a child at all.
    I do remember Victor locking his first wife and her lover in the cellar. He was a horrible man back then...oh wait, he still is.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  9. #4829
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,871

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I don't remember Nicki and the cult or a child at all.
    I do remember Victor locking his first wife and her lover in the cellar. He was a horrible man back then...oh wait, he still is.
    I have seen Y&R from the start, I remember nothing about this. I do remember Nicki being a stripper
    captain likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #4830
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I am totally sick of melonhead Faith.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.