+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 519 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Thanks for clearing that up guys, I guess I missed when they mentioned him. When Victor last saw Hope, I would have to say Victor Jr looked to be about whatever age Noah is now and that was a few years ago. So, maybe he's like Cassie's age now. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Didn't Hope's husband get killed in a farming accident?
    I think he was killed in a drunk driving accident (he was hit by a drunk driver).

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    When Victor last saw Hope, I would have to say Victor Jr looked to be about whatever age Noah is now and that was a few years ago. So, maybe he's like Cassie's age now?
    I bet Victor Jr., comes back from camp as a surly teenager now!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    TPTB ought to be ashamed of the way that this show has deteriorated over the last couple of months. There is nothing sensible or interesting on what used to be one of the top soaps on television.

Not only is John on life support...this show may be, too.

SHAME!! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay, nitpicking here.

John is dead. It's funeral time. John has a wife. Son Jack, also known as jerk, is vetoeing (?) every decision that the wife is making. How does that work? Isn't her word actually the LAST one? I keep waiting for her to tell him to sit down and shut up, but she is just knuckling under to him. Not too true to life, huh?

Maybe it would be different had she been a long-term wife? Who knows what these stupid writers are thinking.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Legally, I'll bet that she would be the one to make the decisions no matter how long the marriage.

Now for another little nitpick I noticed. Cricket shows up at a restaurant with the will in her pocket and lets the son and daughter read it, but the wife and other two kids are not present. Is it ever really done that way? I've never been involved in will reading but I HAVE watched a few on tv. They always have all the people mentioned in the will be present.

Having been in the situation and around some death drama (my ex's family), that is a time when you really want to pick your battles carefully. Death usually brings out the best and worst in folks.

I agree but in this case, Gloria is being overriden on any and every decision. He hated THAT suit? What a crock. If he'd hated the suit it would have been carted off to Goodwill. I mainly watch these shows to see all the mistakes. Did you notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    ... Cricket shows up at a restaurant with the will in her pocket and lets the son and daughter read it, but the wife and other two kids are not present. Is it ever really done that way? I've never been involved in will reading but I HAVE watched a few on tv. They always have all the people mentioned in the will be present.
    I think you are right about that Mudah. I used to work in a law firm and usually when a Will is read, all parties who are mentioned in the Will are told at the same time. Even if you are from out of town, you must get there at a specific date and time for the reading. Things may have changed since then, but the show seems out of whack on that one.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Jack mentioned that it sounded like it was the same will that he already had a copy of, and there were no changes.
    He definitely has something up his sleeve.
    I could have fallen over when he gave Gloria a hug.
    Personally, I think she's a total witch, and I can't stand her. I keep hoping that somehow, it will come to light that she poisoned that skin cream resulting in that ladies death, etc., and she takes John's spot in the state pen, and take her son Michael the lawyer along for the ride, since he covered it up, and is an officer of the court.

+ Reply to Thread