+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4761
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I'm guessing by the lack of comments.... NOTHING exciting going on? I have not seen the show since the last time I posted.

    I wouldn't mind Drucilla coming back on the show.... will give me something else to complain about.

  2. #4762
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,175

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I'm guessing by the lack of comments.... NOTHING exciting going on? I have not seen the show since the last time I posted.

    I wouldn't mind Drucilla coming back on the show.... will give me something else to complain about.
    Who didn't guess the blogger was Hillary ( Anne) Nothing else is happening- I suppose Summer will find Sharon's lippy that she was putting on as she fell down the stairs at Nicks ( well pretend fell) yawn- posting about is a yawnfest

    I was hoping Neil was leaving
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4763
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Everyone received a post card invitation from Catherine to come to her house...is this a Friday cliffhanger?

  4. #4764
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,175

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Everyone received a post card invitation from Catherine to come to her house...is this a Friday cliffhanger?
    I think it said wait for me, as in her hubby

    .Jill realised Catherine was crossing things off her bucket list, as they all had a postcard from a different part of the world. I find this a bit distressing, given the woman they keep talking about as if she is alive, has passed away
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4765
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I'm not sure how I felt about today's episode.
    I guess they will have a celebration of life party for Katherine. Poor Murphy.

  6. #4766
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,175

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I'm not sure how I felt about today's episode.
    I guess they will have a celebration of life party for Katherine. Poor Murphy.
    It just all too late for me. I had my tears when she passed and they spoke about her.It wasn't long enough, now I feel they are playing on Kay's fans. Not sure if I will watch them all in tears again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #4767
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Like you, FM, I'm ready to move on.

  8. #4768
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,291

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I know my saying this is not necessary, but I'm going to say it anyway. The actors on this show deserve to grieve her loss, as a character on the show. The 'announcement' show was not, necessarily, just for the viewers sake; the writers and crew deserved to give her a send-off too. Character Katherine Chancellor was NEVER not a part of all of their lives. Jeanne Cooper's family deserved to see their matriarch honored like that, too. I, for one, did not have a problem with it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #4769
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,175

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I know my saying this is not necessary, but I'm going to say it anyway. The actors on this show deserve to grieve her loss, as a character on the show. The 'announcement' show was not, necessarily, just for the viewers sake; the writers and crew deserved to give her a send-off too. Character Katherine Chancellor was NEVER not a part of all of their lives. Jeanne Cooper's family deserved to see their matriarch honored like that, too. I, for one, did not have a problem with it.
    As long as it doesn't drag on. I see Jill had a tough time crying , people do move on. I am just very glad they are not replacing KC- there was only one
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #4770
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,355

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I'm not sure how I felt about today's episode.
    I guess they will have a celebration of life party for Katherine. Poor Murphy.
    I didn't like it. I found it corny (the postcards, the lightning storm). And one thing I have always liked about Y&R was that for the most part, they have stayed away from the utter silliness that drove me away from DOOL and GH. So it wasn't as dignified as I would have liked, and I think it was unfair to not have all of the actors who have worked with her for decades and are still part of the show (like Jack, Neil, Paul, and Nina, maybe even Christine) in the scene at the house. It made no sense for Neil and Nina, for instance, to not be there.

    So, I suppose a funeral will be next. I imagine Brock will turn up - he's always around for big events - but I would like to see Mac & JT make a reappearance, not to mention Philip & Chance. A big reunion would be a great send-off. Then let the battle for Chancellor Industries begin.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.