+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm guessing by the lack of comments.... NOTHING exciting going on? I have not seen the show since the last time I posted.

I wouldn't mind Drucilla coming back on the show.... will give me something else to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I'm guessing by the lack of comments.... NOTHING exciting going on? I have not seen the show since the last time I posted.

I wouldn't mind Drucilla coming back on the show.... will give me something else to complain about.
    Who didn't guess the blogger was Hillary ( Anne) Nothing else is happening- I suppose Summer will find Sharon's lippy that she was putting on as she fell down the stairs at Nicks ( well pretend fell) yawn- posting about is a yawnfest

I was hoping Neil was leaving
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Everyone received a post card invitation from Catherine to come to her house...is this a Friday cliffhanger?

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Everyone received a post card invitation from Catherine to come to her house...is this a Friday cliffhanger?
    I think it said wait for me, as in her hubby

.Jill realised Catherine was crossing things off her bucket list, as they all had a postcard from a different part of the world. I find this a bit distressing, given the woman they keep talking about as if she is alive, has passed away
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not sure how I felt about today's episode.
    I guess they will have a celebration of life party for Katherine. Poor Murphy.

It just all too late for me. I had my tears when she passed and they spoke about her.It wasn't long enough, now I feel they are playing on Kay's fans. Not sure if I will watch them all in tears again
    -Andy Rooney-

Like you, FM, I'm ready to move on.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I know my saying this is not necessary, but I'm going to say it anyway. The actors on this show deserve to grieve her loss, as a character on the show. The 'announcement' show was not, necessarily, just for the viewers sake; the writers and crew deserved to give her a send-off too. Character Katherine Chancellor was NEVER not a part of all of their lives. Jeanne Cooper's family deserved to see their matriarch honored like that, too. I, for one, did not have a problem with it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I know my saying this is not necessary, but I'm going to say it anyway. The actors on this show deserve to grieve her loss, as a character on the show. The 'announcement' show was not, necessarily, just for the viewers sake; the writers and crew deserved to give her a send-off too. Character Katherine Chancellor was NEVER not a part of all of their lives. Jeanne Cooper's family deserved to see their matriarch honored like that, too. I, for one, did not have a problem with it.
    As long as it doesn't drag on. I see Jill had a tough time crying , people do move on. I am just very glad they are not replacing KC- there was only one
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't like it. I found it corny (the postcards, the lightning storm). And one thing I have always liked about Y&R was that for the most part, they have stayed away from the utter silliness that drove me away from DOOL and GH. So it wasn't as dignified as I would have liked, and I think it was unfair to not have all of the actors who have worked with her for decades and are still part of the show (like Jack, Neil, Paul, and Nina, maybe even Christine) in the scene at the house. It made no sense for Neil and Nina, for instance, to not be there.

So, I suppose a funeral will be next. I imagine Brock will turn up - he's always around for big events - but I would like to see Mac & JT make a reappearance, not to mention Philip & Chance. A big reunion would be a great send-off. Then let the battle for Chancellor Industries begin.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread