+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I am wondering if this leaves the door open for Phyllis to come back. OTOH she could open her eyes soon, and tell them all the truth- its boring whatever the storyline
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am wondering if this leaves the door open for Phyllis to come back. OTOH she could open her eyes soon, and tell them all the truth- its boring whatever the storyline
    I would be astonished if Michelle Stafford failed to return to the show at some point in the future. She bailed on Y&R once before. I was a little taken aback when I read this:

TV Guide - Exclusive: Michelle Stafford Dishes Her Exit from The Young and the Restless, New Web Series - Irondequoit, NY - Irondequoit Post

She sounds depressingly like Chelsea Handler, and I cannot abide Chelsea Handler. I doubt I will tune into her new show, if it even hits the airwaves.

Anyway, farewell Phyllis...for now. So when are they going to give Jeanne Cooper a decent on-air burial for Kay Chancellor? This pretending she doesn't exist is getting ridiculous and rather disrespectful to the actress and her character.

As I FF through this silly "Rose" drama, I keep hoping against hope that it really does mean a return for Drucilla? IIFC, Michelle Stafford is the one that Victoria Rowell had issues with?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Since Michelle Stafford's departure was announced, I haven't for one minute thought it meant the end of Phyllis.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I would be astonished if Michelle Stafford failed to return to the show at some point in the future. She bailed on Y&R once before. I was a little taken aback when I read this:

TV Guide - Exclusive: Michelle Stafford Dishes Her Exit from The Young and the Restless, New Web Series - Irondequoit, NY - Irondequoit Post

She sounds depressingly like Chelsea Handler, and I cannot abide Chelsea Handler. I doubt I will tune into her new show, if it even hits the airwaves.

Anyway, farewell Phyllis...for now. So when are they going to give Jeanne Cooper a decent on-air burial for Kay Chancellor? This pretending she doesn't exist is getting ridiculous and rather disrespectful to the actress and her character.

As I FF through this silly "Rose" drama, I keep hoping against hope that it really does mean a return for Drucilla? IIFC, Michelle Stafford is the one that Victoria Rowell had issues with?
    Oh AJane, why ya do me like this, huh? You posted that link and I had to go read it. Then I had to follow their link to her website. I'm 100% sure that I'm 100% wrong when I say Michelle possesses some of Phyllis' worst qualities. No, not criminal or psychopathic behavior (though, heck, what do I know) but just personality traits.

I can't imagine that I'll be viewing her web series.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I will take a peek I really like her. The last person that played her part was so dull. I am hoping Drucilla is not returning, but I have FF if she does .I wish Neil would leave, boring actor with a boring storyline( again)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I believe they said they are having Mrs.C "death" and memorial sometime in September. Maybe they are waiting until the summer shows, that always feature the younger cast, are over and Phyllis makes her departure. I agree, it has been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    So.... is the "move Phyllis to GA for rehab" dilemma supposed to be setting up Nick and Avery on opposite sides so that Sharon has a chance to get back with Nick? I mean, I know that Avery told Daniel to go ahead but she really was against it when talking to Nick. I can see this being "the insurmountable thing" that Avery just can't get past and having come so soon after the discovery of Nick lying about Summer's paternity, it might be her last straw.
    I CANNOT stand Avery and Nick together.... so any reason for them to break it off is fine. Maybe dopey Dylan will finally realize he isn't the baby daddy and he and Avery can cry together and go back to where they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will take a peek I really like her. The last person that played her part was so dull. I am hoping Drucilla is not returning, but I have FF if she does .I wish Neil would leave, boring actor with a boring storyline( again)
    There was a different Phyllis? Why can't I remember this person?

And... did they ever find Drucilla's body? and OBVIOUSLY there is something more to Cane's assistant. Might she be Neil's daughter???

That's what I was trying to figure out (re: Hilary). At first I thought she was Neil and Rose's daughter but the Rose thing was ten years ago right? I fast forward through a lot of Neil's stuff....

I am actually enjoying the show lately... more than I used to. I love the snarkiness between Adam, Victoria, and Billy. Cassie can go away, her character isn't adding much to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    There was a different Phyllis? Why can't I remember this person?

And... did they ever find Drucilla's body? and OBVIOUSLY there is something more to Cane's assistant. Might she be Neil's daughter???
    Yes, Sandra Nelson portrayed Phyllis for a time. I always felt the character seemed OLD when she was in the role. I much prefer Michelle Stafford.

No, they never found Drucilla's body... yet

+ Reply to Thread