+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

That is exactly what I was thinking Fanny Mare!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking Fanny Mare!
    Well ya know we are better writers than this lot
    inthegarden likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

*In her best valley girl talk* IF I were Summer... I would.. LIKE... um... TOTALLY want a DNA test... LIKE.... FUR SHUR!!!!!

AND wouldn't Jack do the same?

And lets make this clear.... NOBODY does crazy as well as Phyllis. Hmmm.. well... Sharon is pretty close... but not close enough. While Summer IS her mother's daughter... she has not perfectly "crazy". Whiney... YES! NOT crazy...

I miss Phyllis already....
    inthegarden and short_lived like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm sorry but they have GOT to be freakin kidding me with this B.S. "where is Carmine" thing. As if he could just come to and slither away w/o Michael or Lauren even noticing? I know it's not real life but as long as the bad guy is still breathing, I'm not takin my eye/camera/gun off of him until the cops arrive and cuff him and cart him off to the pokey!!!!!!!

Of all the lame-o stuff we've had lately - - - and lord knows there's been plenty of it - - - this "where is Carmine" thing is THEEEEE lamest!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's obvious that Carmine is a vampire, and they can move extremely quickly with, virtually, NO detection! Thus, he vaporizes!

(I don't watch True Blood for no reason, you know!!!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Now whatshisface is back, is he going to take his mum away from GC.?? is that how she will leave

Phylis's son- Daniel.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm sorry but they have GOT to be freakin kidding me with this B.S. "where is Carmine" thing. As if he could just come to and slither away w/o Michael or Lauren even noticing? I know it's not real life but as long as the bad guy is still breathing, I'm not takin my eye/camera/gun off of him until the cops arrive and cuff him and cart him off to the pokey!!!!!!!

Of all the lame-o stuff we've had lately - - - and lord knows there's been plenty of it - - - this "where is Carmine" thing is THEEEEE lamest!
    Well, Marlena, you have to go back, this whole s/l with Michael AND Kevin is so bizarre AND lame!!!!!

Holding a gun on Carmine, would a former district attorney even do that.

Then we have Kevin screwing with the computer and setting off a 'false' security breach and assisting Michael in escaping. And when Paul questions him he just stares back at Paul with a "huh" reaction.

It appears Kevin is still gainfully employed while helping a criminal escape.

And Michael, now that he has been found, he will talk his way out of any charges.

Lauren, who was held hostage by Carmine, is back safely and Paul tells KEVIN to go watch Lauren and Fen? Get a Police Officer to do it. NOT Kevin. Odd.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Fen, the dopehead???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Fen, the dopehead???
    Is there any other

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So.... is the "move Phyllis to GA for rehab" dilemma supposed to be setting up Nick and Avery on opposite sides so that Sharon has a chance to get back with Nick? I mean, I know that Avery told Daniel to go ahead but she really was against it when talking to Nick. I can see this being "the insurmountable thing" that Avery just can't get past and having come so soon after the discovery of Nick lying about Summer's paternity, it might be her last straw.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 08-02-2013 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread