+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Yeah, the way I remember it Sharon lifted a lipgloss from Chelsea, not a lipstick. I'd love to see it work out that the item on the stairs pointed to lil-miss-chelsea, though

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Did anyone see the episode where Sharon switches the DNA test results from Nick to Jack or is this just a soap opera twist where she says it and we believe it and they flash back to show "how" she does it? I lost 2 weeks of taped episodes that didn't tape b/c it stopped airing on Soap Network and didn't know it for 2 weeks and I had to go back to taping on CBS. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Did anyone see the episode where Sharon switches the DNA test results from Nick to Jack or is this just a soap opera twist where she says it and we believe it and they flash back to show "how" she does it? I lost 2 weeks of taped episodes that didn't tape b/c it stopped airing on Soap Network and didn't know it for 2 weeks and I had to go back to taping on CBS. Ugh!
    Nobody saw it, we only knew because she was talking to her dead daughter. She spoke to her again at the cemetery and Phyllis overheard her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL I wondered the same thing- I thought that was a gloss though. Paul will work it out( give him a couple, of years)
    IF only Paul or the police station could get a bit more help... (I don't know why... but I cracked up when Paul was in the stairwell... when he popped his head over the railing and looked around) I am easily amused.

GC can't have any events WITHOUT something happening or somebody getting hurt.

I CAN tell you how many times I've been to a hospital and seen somebody I knew... ZERO!!! Amazing... no matter what time of the day or night in GC... somebody knows somebody. GC must be a teeny weenie... itty bitty city.

AND OMG... the storyline with Victoria blackmailing Chelsea and Chloe is just RIDICULOUS!!!!
    Come on now... just how many people know about the real baby daddy? AND HELLO... Billy and Chloe have a child together... so, of course they can be seen together.

So lets predict the future...

Chloe and Billy are going to hook up.
    lily and Tyler are going to hook up.
    Avery and Dylan are going to hook up
    Cane and his assistant are going to hook up
    Hmmm... who else am I missing?????
    Sharon will certainly hook up will somebody... its been too long for her.

Lastly... I am NOT happy about the Phyllis storyline. I don't want to see anybody else playing her part.

OK... done rambling on... for now...
    short_lived likes this.

Nobody saw it, we only knew because she was talking to her dead daughter. She spoke to her again at the cemetery and Phyllis overheard her
    They sorta showed it. Sharon was in the hospital when she overheard the Doctor call Nick with the results. They then showed her opening the door into the file room. But, we never actually saw her change the records.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    They sorta showed it. Sharon was in the hospital when she overheard the Doctor call Nick with the results. They then showed her opening the door into the file room. But, we never actually saw her change the records.
    I never saw that part.I saw her when she overheard the doctor( what doctor ever does that) talking on his cell phone
    & saying he had the DNA results .Oh well
    -Andy Rooney-

I never saw that part.I saw her when she overheard the doctor( what doctor ever does that) talking on his cell phone
    & saying he had the DNA results .Oh well
    That's what happens when you use the FF button too much....

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    That's what happens when you use the FF button too much....
    Or, worse still, fall asleep z
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I have questions about Summer's paternity. I still think she is Jack's daughter. This storyline makes no sense to me. I think the writers came up with this storyline after Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. They needed a new crazy to replace Phyllis.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Well, I have questions about Summer's paternity. I still think she is Jack's daughter. This storyline makes no sense to me. I think the writers came up with this storyline after Michelle Stafford decided to leave the show. They needed a new crazy to replace Phyllis.
    Well its easily solved, take a DNA test again, and don't leave that room!!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread