+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 533 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I completely agree with your version of the Daniel-Kevin-Alex story.

OK, so why wasn't Victor's hand burned after he was holding it in the fire?

It was all I could do to stay awake during the show today. It's almost like somebody new is writing this show, and they just don't quite get it.

I posted this back in July. Once again, great minds think alike! Wonder if it would be like this had one of the originators not died this year? Something has been wrong with this show for a while. Let's hope they get back on track.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If anyone cares - looks like Tracey and Billy are coming for a visit.

Beth Maitland Returns to Y&R
    BETH MAITLAND, who plays Traci Abbott, returns to Genoa City on Friday, August 18. She will be appearing in three episodes.

Billy Abbott Returns to Genoa City
    Newcomer SCOTT SEYMOUR, who guest starred on The Shield and The OC, has been cast as Billy Abbott, son of Jill Abbott and John Abbott. His first airdate is August 15.

I'm sure that Janna from the coffeehouse will play some part in the big art thieves murder mystery with Brad/George, et. al.
    I'm just wondering what part she will play, and whose side she will be on.
    Maybe she will be George Kaplan's long lost and presumed dead baby sister. Taken by the killers, and raised abroad. The killers left some other dead child there, to use Janna for their own evil purposes at an opportune time in the future.

I hope that they have gotten rid of Alex. I am not sure that I trust that chick from the coffee house. I am sure that the whole Gloria, nude photos story will bite him in the ass.

I am tired of Victor's storyline.

I am also tired of Victor's spirtual journey. I think there is more to Janna, than they are telling us.
    I kinda like Gloria and like the way she stands up for "her boys"

I agree about Victor's storyline. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Victor, Jr.

Did anyone happen to catch where Victor, Jr. is? I've been watching Victor and Hope day's long conversations and I haven't heard their son's name mentioned once...(just another disposable Soap kid?)

Just curious if either of these parents have mentioned him....

I also wonder what happened to the man Hope married after her divorce from Victor...?

I was also wondering about Victor Jr. I would have at least thought his name would have been mentioned by now.

Didn't Hope say that the kid was away at camp? Well even if she didn't say it, don't we just KNOW it? They're always at camp or boarding school. By the way, does anyone here know anyone who ever went to boarding school? I know a few who got sent to Military school (instead of juvenile court) but for the life of me, I can't think of a single boarding school attendee.

Didn't Hope's husband get killed in a farming accident?

You're right. Hope told Victor that if he was hoping to see Victor, Jr. that he was out of luck, that he was away at camp. How old do we guess that Victor, Jr. might be portrayed now?

Don't remember anything about Hope's second husband (don't even remember her having one.)

Didn't Prince William and/or Harry go to boarding school? I don't know anyone personally, that I can think of. There is a boarding school for incorrigible girls that I've heard of, but it's not military.

+ Reply to Thread