+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4681
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,658

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I did not see that little twist coming, vnot at all. Tsk Tsk
    Fanny Mare - I am also one episode ahead and I'm dying to talk to someone. I'll put it in spoiler quotes
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Are you talking about Sharon switching the test results? I did not see that coming either - kudos to the writers for keeping it interesting and proving that Sharon is indeed crazy as hell! Poor Nick...

  2. #4682
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,412

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Fanny Mare - I am also one episode ahead and I'm dying to talk to someone. I'll put it in spoiler quotes
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Are you talking about Sharon switching the test results? I did not see that coming either - kudos to the writers for keeping it interesting and proving that Sharon is indeed crazy as hell! Poor Nick...
    I know!!! wonderful twist!! for a change.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4683
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,355

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know!!! wonderful twist!! for a change.

    Would that explain
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon's response to Faith when Faith asked why they weren't a family that lived together or something to that effect and Sharon responded with I'm working on it?
    football_chick likes this.

  4. #4684
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,412

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post

    Would that explain
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon's response to Faith when Faith asked why they weren't a family that lived together or something to that effect and Sharon responded with I'm working on it?
    Yes! I believe so
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4685
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,325

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Phyllis's wig is butt-ugly.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #4686
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Gotta say.... I liked the twist as well. Wasn't expecting it at all.

    Now... I've gotta say.... IF you were Jack OR Summer OR EVEN Phyllis for that matter.... wouldn't you get ANOTHER DNA test? Just to make sure the test was correct THIS TIME???????

    Just gotta love soaps.... What hospital or doctors office can a person (not working there) get into the files and change the records? Sharon was in the right place at the right time.... LOL
    football_chick likes this.

  7. #4687
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,412

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Gotta say.... I liked the twist as well. Wasn't expecting it at all.

    Now... I've gotta say.... IF you were Jack OR Summer OR EVEN Phyllis for that matter.... wouldn't you get ANOTHER DNA test? Just to make sure the test was correct THIS TIME???????

    Just gotta love soaps.... What hospital or doctors office can a person (not working there) get into the files and change the records? Sharon was in the right place at the right time.... LOL
    I know, isn't that funny about Sharon, quite frankly she isn't smart enough to alter a test imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #4688
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,120

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I really have to say that Carmine is a creep.

  9. #4689
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    181

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I called it months ago that he had video to use on Lauren. They should pay me to write for them.
    Trust Me!

  10. #4690
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,412

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I think we all knew he had a video, nobody called Sharon's little switch though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.