Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

And today's last scene was ewwwwww!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    And today's last scene was ewwwwww!
    Can't agree more OR could I???? Oh, I could!!!! It was SUPER EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE!!!!!

Soooo much going on and nobody chatting about it? WOW... and ya'll call yourselves a fan...

Jack is mad at Phyllis for kissing Kyle
    Jack is mad at Kyle for kissing Phyllis
    Abby is mad at Kyle for kissing Phyllis
    Jack is mad at Phyllis for NOT telling him about Summer
    Phyllis is mad at Nick for telling Avery
    Nick FINALLY told Summer and now Summer doesn't know WHO she is.... (Ummm... me thinks she is "still" Summer).

Fen... went to Carmine for drugs... but didn't get any from him. Told Carmine he'd get it elsewhere.... and did... and a few seconds later was found in the gutter/alley passed out with the bag of drugs besides him.
    OF COURSE... Carmine was the person to find Fen... called Lauren and Michael while they were getting "reacquainted". (Funny, they haven't been affectionate for awhile... but the second they are... and the phone rings... they jump on it).

I am completely and utterly bored with Chelsea and Dylan. How much longer until he realizes he isn't the father. They are making him out to be so na´ve. AND... its amazing how she was sooo pissed off at Adam for hurting her yet look at what she is doing to Dylan.

Just how many times has Y&R written that part..... a man thinking he IS the father when somebody else is? First... Brad thought he was Abby's father when Victor was/is. NOW... Jack found out he is Summer's father. Soon enough Dylan will be added to that list. Adam will find out he is the dad.... Who else? Who else am I missing? I am sure I am missing some others...

Look at all there is to chat about... yet, here I am all by myself. AND I haven't even listed all the characters. *starts singing* All by myself... don't want to be... all by myself*

Don't force me to chat to myself.... it can get pretty strange....

Ah yes, I am one episode ahead of you!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    My lips are sealed
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I finally caught up with the last 3 episodes yesterday. I think Jack and Summer did a good job at showing how upset they were about the "news". Nick and Phyllis were kinda blah. I expected so much more from them but ohh well. I haven't watched the show in a very long time (didn't even know there was a new Kyle and Abby) and I came back just to see the reveal of Summer's paternity and didn't get the big bang I was hoping for.

Chelsea and Dylan are boring, boring, boring.

Ok I have been traveling so I am trying to get episodes in from time to time.

Why is Adam (MM) acting like a robot lately? He used to be my FAV actor on the show but this nuRobotic Adam I am not liking so much. Ugh
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I finally caught up with the last 3 episodes yesterday. I think Jack and Summer did a good job at showing how upset they were about the "news". Nick and Phyllis were kinda blah. I expected so much more from them but ohh well. I haven't watched the show in a very long time (didn't even know there was a new Kyle and Abby) and I came back just to see the reveal of Summer's paternity and didn't get the big bang I was hoping for.

Chelsea and Dylan are boring, boring, boring.
    Maybe because we've seen it all before! Y&R writers are not very innovative.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe because we've seen it all before! Y&R writers are not very innovative.
    Whadaya mean "not very innovative"?? C'mon. It's not Brad/Victor again... it's Nick/Jack. THAT'S innovative!!!!! "not" innovative would've been Brad/Victor again (but oh wait, they already killed off Brad... maybe they could've brought him back just for this bwaaaaaaaahahahahah)
    I'm here likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ah yes, I am one episode ahead of you!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    My lips are sealed

OMG!!!!! I finally hit the spoiler button... and THATS ALL YOU GAVE ME.... ???
    *BIG SIGH*
    Soooooooooooooooo frustrating!!! *falls on the floor kicking and screaming*

Well I did not see that little twist coming, vnot at all. Tsk Tsk
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread