+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Please, Please, Puh-leeze let it be Drucilla who is causing Neil chaos!!!! That would make a great summer storyline!!!!
    That's who I thought of. Would she be so nasty, the things she said about her daughter. Was there another ex in his life?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You know if MS is really leaving and its been stated that she indeed is leaving than I would not be surprised if VR comes back.

VR has tried to come back for yearsssssss but being as there has been some serious bad blood between MS and VR, Y&R always had MS' back and did not bring VR back.

But like I said if MS is exiting there is a possibiity that DRU will be back!!!! Hmmm.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    You know if MS is really leaving and its been stated that she indeed is leaving than I would not be surprised if VR comes back.

VR has tried to come back for yearsssssss but being as there has been some serious bad blood between MS and VR, Y&R always had MS' back and did not bring VR back.

But like I said if MS is exiting there is a possibiity that DRU will be back!!!! Hmmm.
    Well the girl that plays Lesley is a dull as dishwater, we need something!
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Hardly on the show? Paul had a leading storyline last year (recall these awards are not for current work) when Ricky was in town wreaking havoc all over the place and Paul finally killed him.

Doug Davidson earned that award IMO. He turned in excellent work and was rewarded for it.

There are soooo many other SOAP stars in a leading capacity that are on 24/7, day in day out with amazing sl's.

And IMHO, all Paul did was cry allot in both the sl with his sister, Patty and then with the sl with his son Ricky.

Paul's character comes and goes constantly.

Now for the first time in how many years do we see him actually with an office. While Cricket was on ever so briefly we saw Paul's apt. But its been quite sometime since we have seen him in it.
    KAREN

Ugh. I think they are going to recast Phyllis. Spoiler for the U.S. show tomorrow:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is planning a trip to Chicago. I guess this will be her exit. The big paternity reveal is being postponed, apparently. Phyllis is going to drag Kyle along to keep him away from Summer. I think today was the last we will see of Michelle Stafford.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Ugh. I think they are going to recast Phyllis. Spoiler for the U.S. show tomorrow:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis is planning a trip to Chicago. I guess this will be her exit. The big paternity reveal is being postponed, apparently. Phyllis is going to drag Kyle along to keep him away from Summer. I think today was the last we will see of Michelle Stafford.
    KAREN

That's how I feel momrek06
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am just about done with Y&R. I am absolutely disappointed with the Phyllis/Nick/Summer storyling. Y&R writers are really making Phyllis and Nick look like the worst parents EVER! What parent KNOWING DNA results would keep it quite.... ESPECIALLY...all the while knowing that their child is dating and about to have sex with their own sibling???????????????

Its gone on too long!!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

Hah...it's soapland...all the parents are terrible. That's why the kids turn out so badly.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't think this is a spoiler because it's on Michelle Stafford's Twitter feed:

I will air on the show through July into the beginning of Aug! There is much more to see!! VERY fun story with many twists!! Trust me!
    Today was her last day of taping....
    AJane likes this.

+ Reply to Thread