+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Hmm, I stopped watching Y&R maybe 4 or 5 years ago but he doesn't look too familiar to me. I looked him up and according to IMDb he played David Kimble in 8 episodes from 1986-2000. Maybe that is why he doesn't look familiar. 8 appearances in 14 years isn't very many. Michael Corbett - IMDb

I remember the character, but I would never be able to place the face. Good catch!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's a frequent guest on The View and the panel enjoys a game of "Guess the Price" of this house. I remember him from the soaps.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I remember him!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

According to his own bio, he was on Y&R for EIGHT YEARS! I remember him being the quintessential soap guy - you like him at first and then find out he has an ulterior motive. Not too long before you're hating him!

Michael Corbett - Biography - Actor - Author - Real Estate Expert
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Greg Rikaart's 10 yr anniversary with Y&R. Here's a clip of his first scene... dubbed in French LoL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uEX1oMgbG4

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Greg Rikaart's 10 yr anniversary with Y&R. Here's a clip of his first scene... dubbed in French LoL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uEX1oMgbG4
    10 years and the actress who plays Lily looks pretty much the same... it's sad but the thing I remember the most about Kevin is when he tried to kill Colleen. Oh, and when he was the "Chipmunk"

Yeah, Lily's boobs have definitely been "enhanced"... I remember when Kevin locked Colleen in the walk-in freezer and set fire to the place... Greg Rikaart looks just the same to me.
    football_chick likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So finally... after seven whole years... we have the DNA test results to prove Nick is not the father of Summer "Newman". And who says soaps never resolve anything LoL!!!

But what's with all the anger, Phyllis? If you so were danged curious/concerned/in-need-of-knowing back "18" years ago, why didn't you ask Nick to show you the lab results of that test at that time? You didn't because what Nick told you is what YOU wanted to hear so knock off the "don't touch me", "how could you", "you robbed Jack", "you're just like Adam", indignant BS.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 06-12-2013 at 08:09 PM.

I love Phyllis, I will miss her
    football_chick and momrek06 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread