+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 535 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL QUESTION

Which of Brook' sisters it this supposed to be who is sleazing up to Ridge? I'm not liking the story line. This is Grace from Y&R and she was a sleaze there, too. That girl needs a good cheeseburger and fries.

I think this is Donna, who was last played by someone definitely not sleazy looking. I remember her as Grace on Y&R also. I can't STAND her facial expressions on B&B. If I remember correctly, she slept with Nick on Y&R pretending to be Sharon (wasn't he drunk or something?) and then they had another affair (and Sharon rushed into traffic when she found them and was hit by a car or something?) and then didn't she come back within the past 2 years and sleep with him AGAIN, when he and Sharon were on the outs?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL QUESTION

Which of Brook' sisters it this supposed to be who is sleazing up to Ridge? I'm not liking the story line. This is Grace from Y&R and she was a sleaze there, too. That girl needs a good cheeseburger and fries.
    Don't know if she's telling the truth or not, but I read an interview with her some years back when she was on Y&R and she said something about her super fast metabolism and she doesn't sweat at all. She has to watch it when she works out because she doesn't sweat. We should all be so lucky! I sweat typing. Okay, I'm exaggerating but still... It's not fair! wahh

I thought that I head them say Donna. What a switch that is. Remember Donna had dark hair, and very bad complexion and was quite introverted? My, my, how that girl has changed. She went with that guy who was so weird he was cute. He had spiked hair, massive amounts of chain jewelry and those fingerless gloves. No, nothing the least bit sleazy about that girl.

I hate when they just take the show in an entirely different direction and we're not supposed to notice. Believe me, I notice.

They just finished trying to pass Patrick Duffy off as Brook's father when we all know it's the motorcycle cop guy from CHiPs.

ACF, do we believe that lame metabolism story? I'll bet the girl lives on lettuce and wheat thins.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    So, what do we think about where this storyline is going? There is something about "Brad's mother" that just doesn't seem right to me. I thought I saw a funny look on her face when Colleen said was talking about the reason that they were going into hiding. I also have trouble accepting "Brad" being all altruistic now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    So, what do we think about where this storyline is going? There is something about "Brad's mother" that just doesn't seem right to me. I thought I saw a funny look on her face when Colleen said was talking about the reason that they were going into hiding.

Wow, I thought it was just me! I've definitely noticed some strange looks on her face, but chalked them up to the actresses' method of acting. It would be far more interesting if she wasn't as innocent as Brad/George had thought she was all of her life. But somehow I doubt they'll go down that road.

The whole art storyline is just such a bore to me. Sharon being kidnapped, JT being kidnapped ...blahblahblah...seems like we have more kidnappings on this show than in a mafia movie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm with you. It is boring. I was expecting a lot better.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Do you all think maybe the have some high school kids writing this story while on summer vacation? Brad said something today along the lines that he had kept a low profile for all these years. How would he figure that when he's been on magazine covers and married three very high profile women? All that may sound good for an episode, but it isn't realistic to people who have watched for longer than one summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    The whole art storyline is just such a bore to me. Sharon being kidnapped, JT being kidnapped ...blahblahblah...seems like we have more kidnappings on this show than in a mafia movie.
    I think this storyline is a bore too. I believe we have the new writers to blame. This show isn't the same with all of the new recast of characters, (Victor's Epilepsy Storyline which believe it or not, according to TV Guide, this storyline will run thru May of 2007) Not to mention the up & coming death of "John Abbott!" The message boards are burning up with the disappointment of his departure. I wish they would keep John and send "GloHo" on her way.
    Last edited by BoBoFan; 08-02-2006 at 03:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread