+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

While we knew it was coming.... it is still quite sad. The show hasn't felt quite right for a while.... and MRS C's passing is just adding it that. Her presence of Y&R will be missed.

Nick has been acting sooooo strange as of late!!! And starring at the envelop and the box... with the strange music playing... is making me believe that WE are soon going to find out that Summer is indeed Jack's daughter. While else is Nick so against Summer liking Kyle?

I don't think she is Nicks daughter,or the results were not conclusive.

I read they may replace Mrs C. I don't like that idea
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Until it was mentioned way back when... about Summer being Jack's.... I hadn't thought of it. But... the way Nick has been acting... I'm guessing we will soon find out. Hopefully he tells Summer BEFORE anything happens between them.

I don't like the idea of Mrs C being replaced either. I didn't like the other lady who played Mrs C... not too long ago. There is ONE Mrs. C.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I do think they need to find a very "believable" way to wrap up the Katherine Chancellor storylines. I put believable in quotes because, well, yanno, it IS a soap But Jeanne Cooper was so beloved, it would be wrong to recast her role... however... in terms of the overall show and the storylines that were in progress they shouldn't just drop everything Mrs. C was involved in. I'm glad I don't have to make the decision of how to do this. Regardless which way you go, you'll be ticking off a group of folks.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yes. I agree. But everyone knew Catherine was in hospital.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When the actor who played Sally Spectra, on The Bold and the Beautiful, died in real life they kept her "alive" on the show for a couple of years by talking about how she was on a sailing trip around the world being pampered by cabana boys, etc. Every so often, somebody would bring her up, talking about what she was probably doing, or what she would have said about something. That actor, Darlene Conley, was very sick with stomach cancer and died within a short period of becoming ill. Evenutally, references stopped being made.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can't wait for the results of that paternity test. It's like validation for all Y&R fans - we all knew Summer was Jack's.

I can't believe they would recast Kay. I assumed they would drop the rest of her scenes - however many there were, couldn't be that much - and simply announce her death from surgery complications or whatever medical excuse they come up with. Too bad, she probably would have preferred to go out with a bigger bang, not an illness-related death. But her business legacy is well set up, with her naming Cane as head of Chancellor Industries from her hospital bed.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Come on Adam, work it out
    Summer as a model - nearly as bad as Sharon
    New Kyle's lusty look at Summer, even funnier
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle looks like "son of Lurch" to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread