+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

No show aired in So.Calif today

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    No show aired in So.Calif today
    One lie- hurts a whole lot of relationships
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Lots of Adam on screen lately - yum!

I am bored by pretty much every story line and fast forward most of the show. I only stop for Adam, Chelsea (though I can't stand Chloe) or Dylan. I am even sick of Nicholas....

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Hold up... they recast Kyle Abbott? I do not like the looks of this new guy.

And I don't like how old they're making Summer.
    football_chick likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I like the new guy.
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, I am not happy about the new Kyle. However he is way better than the new Abby!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really liked the way the previous actor handled the role of Kyle. Where did HE go? Did you guys notice that Kyle is taller than his father now? This "Kyle" will take some getting used to, but I'm open........Hate His Hair!
    I'm becoming convinced that Fenmore is a true nutcase. I vote we send him up to the nervous hospital for some time to get his act together.

I am still convinced that Charlie Brown/Charles Barkley-head and his sister are NOT Candyman's biological children. It's the dialog he uses....it's generally very vague and non-specific. Yesterday, it struck me that this "Rose" woman could be their actual mother, and that their mother is not really dead. The politician could get a pass, yet.

Ol' Lily was going to "whip it on" 'Ol Charley Brown-head before they were so rudely interrupted!

This boring-A show has led to me creating my own fun with the storylines.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I really liked the way the previous actor handled the role of Kyle. Where did HE go? Did you guys notice that Kyle is taller than his father now? This "Kyle" will take some getting used to, but I'm open........Hate His Hair!
    I'm becoming convinced that Fenmore is a true nutcase. I vote we send him up to the nervous hospital for some time to get his act together.

I am still convinced that Charlie Brown/Charles Barkley-head and his sister are NOT Candyman's biological children. It's the dialog he uses....it's generally very vague and non-specific. Yesterday, it struck me that this "Rose" woman could be their actual mother, and that their mother is not really dead. The politician could get a pass, yet.

Ol' Lily was going to "whip it on" 'Ol Charley Brown-head before they were so rudely interrupted!

This boring-A show has led to me creating my own fun with the storylines.
    Can I just say this shay - way better than the show itself
    -Andy Rooney-

Looks like Jeannie cooper has had a set back .She did some scenes from her hospital bed. Good thoughts for Jeannie
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Looks like Jeannie cooper has had a set back .She did some scenes from her hospital bed. Good thoughts for Jeannie
    Is it just a weird coincidence that she became sick IRL as this brain tumor storyline aired? Or was it done on purpose because Jeanne Cooper is ailing?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread