+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

The other day, I noticed how frail she looked.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They don't seem to know what is wrong with her. I truly wish her all the very best The Y&R IS Mrs C.
    Or at least they're not telling US what is wrong with her.

At 84, she's working too hard IMO. Heaven's knows, with all the memorization she does with the pages and pages of dialogue, she keeps that brain active!! Any form of dementia will pass her by.

I love Kay Chancellor and when I met Jeanne Cooper in person she was incredibly gracious and kind. Was it fake? Hey, who knows, she's an actress - but the close friends I have who work with her absolutely LOVE her beyond words. She is loved and adored by many.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

That is so cool that you have met Jeanne Cooper, Marlena. As a young child in the 60s I remember watching the soaps with my mom on my days off from school. In the early 70s, when Y&R began, I started watching it religiously. Away at college it is the only soap I watched while all the gals would gather around the one TV set in the common room to watch Luke and Laura on General Hospital. I never got into that one. Anyway, I was a faithful viewer as I was a SAHM for years and it is only in the past 3 years or so that I stopped watching. I just never seem to have the television on during the day.

Was Y&R on anywhere today? My station was running the Boston manhunt... Just wondering if they'll run the episode on Monday?

It hasn't aired here yet.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It's on the Soap channel! I'm all Boston-ed out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was on, you should get a new one on Monday.
    It wasn't a bad one either
    -Andy Rooney-

OK, so how is it that stooopid Adam gets off his deathbed and has just left the hospital, but is up drinking and playing poker all night, and acting like it's just another day? These writers should wear veils, like Michael Jackson's kids wore, when they leave work. They should be shamed to show their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so how is it that stooopid Adam gets off his deathbed and has just left the hospital, but is up drinking and playing poker all night, and acting like it's just another day? These writers should wear veils, like Michael Jackson's kids wore, when they leave work. They should be shamed to show their faces!
    Oh Adam has so moved on from all that
    -Andy Rooney-

I was able to watch the Canadian show today (which is Monday's show in the US).

All I am going to say is "Nooooooooooo....stupid, stupid, stupid!"

+ Reply to Thread