+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by fanny mare View Post
    i just dont like anyone, or their story-lines. I record it, then ff and see maybe 5 minutes, its boring .
    unacceptable excuse!!!! Don't make me come over there and tie you up in front of the tv with NO remote nearby. Because I totally will.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    unacceptable excuse!!!! Don't make me come over there and tie you up in front of the tv with NO remote nearby. Because I totally will.
    Okay buddy! bring it on.
    I was sooooooooo involved with the Jody Arias case, I totally forgot it was on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm looking forward to the Michael/Lauren/Carmine debacle! Finally.....something interesting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Normally I FF through everything with Leslie & Tyler, but I was truly thrilled today that I let the PVR run and saw that their ex-con dad is none other than horror icon Tony Todd. I'd know that voice anywhere! If nothing else, Y&R has the best guest stars.
    PGM35 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Normally I FF through everything with Leslie & Tyler, but I was truly thrilled today that I let the PVR run and saw that their ex-con dad is none other than horror icon Tony Todd. I'd know that voice anywhere! If nothing else, Y&R has the best guest stars.
    Yes, I was like, "Hey, it's Candyman!"
    PGM35 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Yes, I was like, "Hey, it's Candyman!"
    That was my EXACT thought!!!
    PGM35 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Regular

What is with the women's hair on this show? Now Phyllis has the "looks like the cat's been sucking on it" hair do.

Corbin Bernsen on Facebook about his Mom, Jeanne Cooper/Katherine Chancellor.
    She is very ill.
    3 hours ago
    All continues to be stable this morning. Still, hurdles in upcoming hours, but this woman I have been so incredibly fortunate to call my mother, my mentor and honestly my inspiration.... suffice to say the greatest boxers of all time aren't half the fighter she is. I'm just wowed by her tenacity and her sheer will. So many of you have noted that. It's truly awesome. I don't know how the day and the days ahead will play out, but I have faith, and between her fight and your - I'm at a loss for the right word here - miraculous, magnificent? - support, I'm once again overwhelmed by our potential and humanity. I had an extraordinary sound sleep... odd in the middle of this, but your words and prayers and kindness danced in my head and so moved me as I lay down to sleep last night. This is all just so extraordinary. I'll keep you posted throughout the day. But PLEASE keep her in your thoughts... and make sure today to tell the ones you love, that you DO love them. Hold close to you those you love. And perhaps even take a day to forgive and heal friendships and cross divides. You have no idea how powerful your good thoughts are and what can come of using them for goodness and Grace. I'm going to whisper into my mom's ear today and let her know of your support. Asleep or awake, I know that she'll smile, that wicked little smile that is only hers!
    Thanks so much.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^ I was just coming here to post that same thing, momrek. I no longer watch Y&R but the name "Jeanne Cooper" caught my eye. Ay 84 she has lived a long life, but I truly hope she recovers.

Soap Legend Jeanne Cooper, 84, Hospitalized In Critical Condition CBS Los Angeles

They don't seem to know what is wrong with her. I truly wish her all the very best The Y&R IS Mrs C.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread