+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Lauren is as bad an actress as a liar. FOR NOW... I'm guessing Michael is willing to put up with it as he wants his family back together. But, for how long?
    Its a really bad storyline, with the acting being even worse
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Boring, boring, boring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its a really bad storyline, with the acting being even worse
    Sure and I agree. Also the storyline that is driving me crazy is.... the OVERLY JEALOUS Cane, Lily and Tyler storyline.
    Either Cane has to get a grip and become a more secure man OR let Lily and Tyler get it on already!!!!!! We all know its bound to happen!

Oh... and can I say.... how stupid it is that Y&R are making Kevin and Chloe become thieves now. I am soooo sure if my hubby wanted to steal other people's belongings "to get by" that I would just go with the flow.... I THINK NOT!!!!! RIDICULOUS!
    Chloe has a job and so does Kevin.... get another job if you can't pay your bills. Just RIDICULOUS!!!!
    Last edited by I'm here; 04-10-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Sure and I agree. Also the storyline that is driving me crazy is.... the OVERLY JEALOUS Cane, Lily and Tyler storyline.
    Either Cane has to get a grip and become a more secure man OR let Lily and Tyler get it on already!!!!!! We all know its bound to happen!
    I keep falling asleep. Not exactly how I used to feel about this show
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I keep falling asleep. Not exactly how I used to feel about this show
    No wonder you don't have much to say about the show anymore! You NEED to start WATCHING... so we can start chatting! GEEZ! I can't do allllllllllllllllllllllllll the complaining! Well... I can, I just prefer to have company.

No wonder you don't have much to say about the show anymore! You NEED to start WATCHING... so we can start chatting! GEEZ! I can't do allllllllllllllllllllllllll the complaining! Well... I can, I just prefer to have company.
    I just dont like anyone, or their story-lines. I record it, then FF and see maybe 5 minutes, its boring .
    -Andy Rooney-

I think we'll have to wait until Adam gets out of the hospital for some excitement. Though I certainly am enjoying Summer proving that the apple does not fall far from the red-headed tree.

Speaking of Summer, someone needs to tell Kyle to lay off the spray tan. He is positively pumpkin-colored. In fact, his face is about the same color as Lauren's hair.

And speaking of her - sounds like she's about to get busted. I cannot wait. But I wonder who Michael will turn to for solace - back to Christine?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I think we'll have to wait until Adam gets out of the hospital for some excitement. Though I certainly am enjoying Summer proving that the apple does not fall far from the red-headed tree.

Speaking of Summer, someone needs to tell Kyle to lay off the spray tan. He is positively pumpkin-colored. In fact, his face is about the same color as Lauren's hair.

And speaking of her - sounds like she's about to get busted. I cannot wait. But I wonder who Michael will turn to for solace - back to Christine?
    I agree with you about some excitement after Adam gets out of the hospital. While I don't mind the thought of Adam in bed.... Adam in a hospital bed is just boring me.

I will agree with you again.... Kyle really should stop with the spray tan. Its a strange orange coloring. It doesn't look natural at all. But, I'm guessing his makeup artist likes it??????

At least Summer is/has learned from the best... her mother. But, I must say... I'm not into the Summer/Kyle hook up! And like with all soaps.. I'm guessing it will happen. Having said that... I am all for a gal going after what she wants. But, come on now... Summer is acting more stalkerish than sexy.

And if there is a soap God.... please please PLEASE don't let us relive the Michael/Cricket storyline again. I cannot stand her or her bad acting.... and I am NOT looking forward to a love triange with Michael, Cricket and Paul. NO NO NO!!!!!!!

While the show is a bit boring... I DO see the possibilities of a few good drama filled episodes. Lauren get caught with Carmine.... Lily getting caught with Tyler. I am still wanting to know who Chelsea will pick for her baby daddy. Also, I am patiently waiting on the Dylan/Avery hookup... it is surely going to happen. How can it not when two people are clearly still in love or lust for each other? And lets not forget Victor taking over Newman. It is bound to happen. Can I add... I like the NY cop... he is very easy on the eyes with a great witty sense about his character. I'm liking him...

HOLD UP PEOPLE, I think its time we find out who SUMMER's Daddy really is before Kyle and Summer hook up (which I highly doubt will happen) because they may be RELATED!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    HOLD UP PEOPLE, I think its time we find out who SUMMER's Daddy really is before Kyle and Summer hook up (which I highly doubt will happen) because they may be RELATED!!!!!!!!
    I know!!!! I still say Jack is Summer's daddy and would love nothing more for it to finally come out by Kyle nearly giving in to her. I mean, yeah it's similar to what kept Mac and Billy apart but that's ok with me.
    football_chick likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread