+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 520 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    I am pretty disgusted with Nick and Phyllis right now. At least given SOME time before you go setting up house together. Poor, poor Noah.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Aww, I like Nick & Phyllis as a couple. She deserves some happiness finally and they have such explosive chemistry together.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I like them together too, but I liked the angst-ridden love and passion they shared, when they weren't allowed to be together. Interested in seeing how their relationship plays out. Jack continues to break my heart in his scenes with Phyllis (or when simply talking about Phyllis to someone else!). I loved them together.

And Sharon's reaction to Nikki and shouting out "at least YOU won't be my mother-in-law anymore!" seemed a bit over the top, since they seem to have been fairly close lately.

Finally, could someone who's been watching for a while refresh my memory on what happened to Hope? Since Victor seems to be seeing a "ghost" I'm guessing she died? I have faint recollections of maybe her dying years ago, and Victor Jr., being raised by someone other than Victor. But I can't recall exactly.

Thanks!

It's not that I don't see the chemistry with Phyllis and Nick, just that I think it is pretty tasteless of them to just jump right into shacking up without even giving things some time to die down a bit. At least give poor Noah time to adjust to the idea of his parents being split up.

Then again this IS soap opera and sleazy drama IS what I bargain for - lol

I do agree that Sharon's outburst towards Nikki, telling her she's glad she won't be her mother inlaw seemed over the top. Seemingly it came out of nowhere given that they have been getting along with each other of late.

I am not TOTALLY convinced that the baby is really Nick's.
    Did he ever show the results to anyone? (If he did, I guess I missed that episode.)

Come to think of it, I'm not either. Don't recall him showing the actual results to anyone, not even Phyllis. Wouldn't be surprised if the baby turned out to be Jack's afterall, esp. considering that he didn't even take the paternity test. Possibly Phylllis did the nasty with someone else on the side in addition to Nick and Jack, perhaps, God forbid, Michael???? I know they're friends and all but this is soap opera so anything is possible.

Yesterday was just so good! Yes, I am actually watching some

Great storyline with Brad, his mother, him taking the girls away from danger. The bad guy on hot on his trail. JT maybe dead? Maybe not? The whole artsy-war-murder-stuff.

Nick jumping into bed with Phyllis right away. I also don't believe he is the dad. That will come back later on. I also don't believe that Jack would just take their word about it either. You would think he would have demanded to be tested too.

Victor still being weird and friendly. Luv the puppy in the story. About time some cute animals got some airtime!

Gloria is of course going to mess up things big time for her son in dealing with Alex. That goes without saying. It's just a matter of how bad. I see another assault and trial coming in the future.

And whoa! Such awful news about the spoiler. But thanks, eh?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Good to see that it's not just me. I said, a couple of pages back, that Jack should still have a paternity test! GMTA!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Good to see that it's not just me. I said, a couple of pages back, that Jack should still have a paternity test! GMTA!
    I know that you did and I agreed then, and still do. And as I said about that same time, don't we think that Phyllis would be given a copy, too? Especially under such questionable circumstances. It isn't inconcievable that a married (to someone else) man would deny paternity. They do it on Maury all the time.

I also agree with whoever said that the whiole Phyllis/ Nick thing is just a tad sleazy. That poor little kid is going to be one confused little candidate for a psych couch.

I figured something out. The bad men have taken J.T. and Sharon as hostages because they think that they are Brad's SON and WIFE. J.T. was snooping around, so they think he is the son. Sharon went to Brad's house and so they think she is the wife.

Now that will be interesting is how Nick and Brad will be able to work together to find them. With Victoria as well.

E.T.A. The evil man just called Brad saying he had his wife. But the question is, is J.T. really dead? I think it was a ruse to scare Sharon.

Sorry I'm so excited. I usually get so lost in these shows.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread