+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4481
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,299

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Mrs C was on today with flashbacks .I loved her when she played Marge, I really think she had fun
    I saw it. I'm glad that I didn't miss her flashbacks. She was so evil in her younger days. Victor too.

    I remember her fights with the original Jill and when she "killed" Mr.C. The Foster family and the Brooks family. Snapper :grin.
    Victor keeping his then wife and her lover locked in the basement.
    Am I that old. I would love to see some of the earlier shows.

  2. #4482
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    181

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I just know that Carmine is videotaping the "last" romp with Lauren, to blackmail or keep her.
    football_chick likes this.
    Trust Me!

  3. #4483
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I just know that Carmine is videotaping the "last" romp with Lauren, to blackmail or keep her.
    I know I was half asleep - did we see him taping it? or is that a guess? its a pretty good guess
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #4484
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,190

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I think it's a good guess!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #4485
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,854

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I'm loving all of this going on between Lauren and Michael. It's one of the few storylines I am interested in. Today there was local breaking news which interrupted the show from 20 minutes into it, to 3 minutes left of it.

    I saw Lauren leave Carmine's hotel room and then the next thing I saw she was back at the condo with Michael and her cell phone showed a text message from Carmine saying that he missed her already. Can anyone fill in what happened in between???

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  6. #4486
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I'm torn between liking the Adam storyline and hating it. Lets NOT confused the that I am still crazy in love with the Adam character!!!!

    I CANNOT stand the fact that it took for Adam to take a bullet for the Newman's to FINALLY feel "something" for him.

    And can I say... I absolutely do NOT agree or understand Victors mindset of WHY he wasn't in Adam's life while he was growing up. Victor said something to the like of: He wanted to be around... but wanted Adam's mom (can't remember her name at the moment) to stay in CG.. but she didn't want to be there... wanted to raise Adam at the farm. Kansas is NOT that far away... especially when one is a billionaire... that ownes a jet!!!!!! Bad bad BAD excuse!

    Without a doubt... Carmine is going to blackmail Lauren. He is already showing signs of stalkerish behavior. Not sure if he is doing this for JUST money though. About Michael... why is it that I feel he knows more of what/where Lauren is going? Is it because of the lawyer/DA background? HE HAST TO KNOW or feel... something more is going on with Lauren. IF Lauren doesn't come clean soon about her relationship with Carmine.... she can kiss Michael goodbye!!!! As in real life or on soaps... without honesty... you've got nothing!

  7. #4487
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,190

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Michael knows what Michael does not WANT to know, even though I think he is trying to act like he knows nothing. That won't hold for long. What Lauren said to him yesterday (in the US) said everything except that she had had an affair. Michael had that sick look on his face after she said that; she cuddled up to him on his shoulder, and he had that bewildered "I want to vomit," look on his face.....and then Lauren's phone started vibrating. She made no move to pick it up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #4488
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm loving all of this going on between Lauren and Michael. It's one of the few storylines I am interested in. Today there was local breaking news which interrupted the show from 20 minutes into it, to 3 minutes left of it.

    I saw Lauren leave Carmine's hotel room and then the next thing I saw she was back at the condo with Michael and her cell phone showed a text message from Carmine saying that he missed her already. Can anyone fill in what happened in between???
    Yes, me too.

    Breaking News in So Cal as they found that young girl hiker that was missing.

    We only had like 3 minutes left of the show when it returned.
    KAREN

  9. #4489
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I'm torn between liking the Adam storyline and hating it. Lets NOT confused the that I am still crazy in love with the Adam character!!!!

    I CANNOT stand the fact that it took for Adam to take a bullet for the Newman's to FINALLY feel "something" for him.

    And can I say... I absolutely do NOT agree or understand Victors mindset of WHY he wasn't in Adam's life while he was growing up. Victor said something to the like of: He wanted to be around... but wanted Adam's mom (can't remember her name at the moment) to stay in CG.. but she didn't want to be there... wanted to raise Adam at the farm. Kansas is NOT that far away... especially when one is a billionaire... that ownes a jet!!!!!! Bad bad BAD excuse!

    Without a doubt... Carmine is going to blackmail Lauren. He is already showing signs of stalkerish behavior. Not sure if he is doing this for JUST money though. About Michael... why is it that I feel he knows more of what/where Lauren is going? Is it because of the lawyer/DA background? HE HAST TO KNOW or feel... something more is going on with Lauren. IF Lauren doesn't come clean soon about her relationship with Carmine.... she can kiss Michael goodbye!!!! As in real life or on soaps... without honesty... you've got nothing!
    HOPE was Adam's mom.

    I agree about Michael … he looked awful the last few minutes of the show while Lauren is laying across him saying she loved him and he is saying we will put this all behind us …….. ??? Michael knows more.
    KAREN

  10. #4490
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Lauren is as bad an actress as a liar. FOR NOW... I'm guessing Michael is willing to put up with it as he wants his family back together. But, for how long?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.