+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I guess we'd better start calling him by his "rightful title": Congressman.
    Or slimeball.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think the senator had an affair with their mum, but is he the father.I do hope not .I can't stand him( or this storyline)

The cast of Y&R are on the The Talk next week.I may tune in
    Thanks for that info!!!
    KAREN

SPOILER. Do not read if you do not like spoilers. This is from another Y&R forum I am on.

Click to see Spoiler:
    From CBS Soaps In Depth

Adam is shot. All the Newmans are in awe of his actions. Alex and Nick are able to apprehend Bob. Billy discovers the bomb. Victor leads all the Newman women to safety while Nick stays with Adam. Billy disarms the bomb (game of chance).

Chelsea and Sharon both hear about the shooting and rush to the hospital. All the Newmans are there to support him. Adam makes it through surgery but is unconscious. They allow him his first visitor. It is an awkward moment for the ladies, but Chelsea decides that it should be Sharon. While Sharon is with Adam, Chelsea wonders if she should him about the baby or not.

Meanwhile it seems all the Newmans' opinion of Adam has changed. JG says it is a game changer for the entire Newman clan. I think Adam finally will be accepted like he always wanted.
    inthegarden likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Now, I'm guessing that the senator is the father of Leslie/Valerie and her brother, Charlie Brown-head.
    Charlie Brown-head

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    SPOILER. Do not read if you do not like spoilers. This is from another Y&R forum I am on.

Click to see Spoiler:
    From CBS Soaps In Depth

Adam is shot. All the Newmans are in awe of his actions. Alex and Nick are able to apprehend Bob. Billy discovers the bomb. Victor leads all the Newman women to safety while Nick stays with Adam. Billy disarms the bomb (game of chance).

Chelsea and Sharon both hear about the shooting and rush to the hospital. All the Newmans are there to support him. Adam makes it through surgery but is unconscious. They allow him his first visitor. It is an awkward moment for the ladies, but Chelsea decides that it should be Sharon. While Sharon is with Adam, Chelsea wonders if she should him about the baby or not.

Meanwhile it seems all the Newmans' opinion of Adam has changed. JG says it is a game changer for the entire Newman clan. I think Adam finally will be accepted like he always wanted.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I prefer nobody likes Adam. .As for the bomb, it had so little minutes left on it, funny Billy could do that
    I'm here likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh my....now I see what you all mean....NCAA basketball tourney has bumped this show off the air until I don't know when. I can't even catch it on the Soap channel. The basketball tournament is right up there with choosing the next pope....a lot of things will be taking a back seat. Boo! Hiss!! I'm not much of a basketball fan (after all, it's not football!), even with my alma mater being one one of the top seeds in this tournament. I can spare it an eyeball and a tiny segment of my brain, every now and then.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I prefer nobody likes Adam. .As for the bomb, it had so little minutes left on it, funny Billy could do that
    Those Newman's will forget about what he has done... like they have done in the past and start hating him again.... and I will be waiting... for him... em... that moment! I feel its MY own right to faithfully stand by MY Adam and be the ONLY one to like... em... LOVE him!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    From CBS Soaps In Depth

Thanks for the info.... I'm a gal who lovessssssssssss being spoiled...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Those Newman's will forget about what he has done... like they have done in the past and start hating him again.... and I will be waiting... for him... em... that moment! I feel its MY own right to faithfully stand by MY Adam and be the ONLY one to like... em... LOVE him!!!!!!!
    There is a queue and you ain't first!
    -Andy Rooney-

There is a queue and you ain't first!

OoOoOoOoOoOo I love a good challenge.... .

+ Reply to Thread