+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    No this was just VR standing there and she simply said "Here's wishing The Young and The Restless" Happy 40th Anniversary". It was all of like 30 seconds long.

They also had Shemar Moore as well one afternoon when I tuned in.
    Don Diamont (ex Brad, now Bill on B&B) also did one of those super short "Here's wishing Y&R Happy 40th" promo shots. It was so good to see him again, the man is still major league hotness to me!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I agree! Adam is great! I look forward to his scenes. When he grits his teeth and gets that smirky look on his face I know he is getting ready to say a zinger!
    This show would be so boring if not for Adam and his line delivery...plus, he is a cutie.

He is beyond a cutie!!!! I love just about everything about Adam. Especially when he smirks... one knows something completely and utterly amusing is coming!!! He has a great mouth!!! I tend to get lost there... I must admit... and have done so before.... I do tend to rewind quite a bit during the Adam scenes.

LOVED LOVED LOVED when he screamed across the bar of what to get a couple who has been married 131 times. *SIGH* He is just toooo adorable!

I'd like to request.... a better hair doo.... He works too hard at the messy doo. AND since I'm asking for requests... I'd like more shirtless scenes of Adam. MmmmmHmmmm....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I MISSED SHEMAR MOORE! Ack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Pathetic.
    It doesn't get any better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Abby's dress looks totally childish.

When is the rotten guy going to unleash chaos at the wedding??? On second thought, I guess Adam and Jack are going to save the day.

I could watch this show starting from the beginning. Seeing all of these old clips makes me long for the old days.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Abby's dress is supposed to make her look younger I think, it was awful

Eric Forrester, does he have a thing with Ashley.? They are sure dragging this out
    -Andy Rooney-

The actress is ONLY in her 30s.

Foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The actress is ONLY in her 30s.

Foolish.
    Its not showing here until Friday now.. Someone is shot
    -Andy Rooney-

I keep thinking they are going to "get" Nicki instead of Victor, by accident? That would rock his world.

+ Reply to Thread