+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Just how many times did Carmine and Lauren sleep with each other? From my count... I think it was twice. Boy does he fall fast.... he keeps texting her and hitting on her each time he sees her. Um... come on dude... when a gal tells you she is going back to her life and husband... give her some space!!!!! STOP TEXTING HER!
    Its a really dumb storyline

Can't stand this sweet Abby... I like her much more when she is causing trouble.
    I agree again

Poor Dylan
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've always wanted to say that I HATE the scenes where the guys eat out of the community munchie/nut bowl sitting on the bar. Can't stand the crunching/chomping/mouth-smacking sounds of their chewing and the thought of how much E. Coli would be found in that bowl!!! Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!!!

I'd like to see more Adriana. Her character has fabulous potential for doing wrong and wreaking havoc!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Adam asking Victoria and Nick, "What do give somebody that has been married 131 times?"

That slayed me!!!!
    momrek06, inthegarden and I'm here like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I've been on holiday for nearly 6 weeks and didn't keep my DVR recording Y&R daily since 1) it moves so dang slowly you can watch 1x/wk or even 1x/mo and keep up and 2) I knew I'd never watch 30 episodes to catch up on because of #1. I came back to read this thread and it seems nothing exciting is happening anyway.

C'mon Y&R... cut a girl some slack... I missed 6 weeks of your show... give me something TO MISS, will ya?

Sounds like it's been a snoozefest and I missed nothing at all

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Adam asking Victoria and Nick, "What do give somebody that has been married 131 times?"

That slayed me!!!!

Who ever does the writing for Adam is amazing and then Adam's DELIVERY is the BEST!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I've been on holiday for nearly 6 weeks and didn't keep my DVR recording Y&R daily since 1) it moves so dang slowly you can watch 1x/wk or even 1x/mo and keep up and 2) I knew I'd never watch 30 episodes to catch up on because of #1. I came back to read this thread and it seems nothing exciting is happening anyway.

C'mon Y&R... cut a girl some slack... I missed 6 weeks of your show... give me something TO MISS, will ya?

Sounds like it's been a snoozefest and I missed nothing at all

Ya, I have not been away BUT I have been consumed daily by the 'JODI ARIAS MURDER TRIAL' on TRU (court) TV so that has been trumping me watching Y&R.

Court was not in session on Friday, I got a bit caught up on Y&R and yup a snoozefest.

I did want to ask everyone who has been watching daily, was that DRUCILLA (Victoria Rowell) that opened the show one day last week to wish the show HAPPY 40th???? Because I thought there was bad blood between VR and Y&R????
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Who ever does the writing for Adam is amazing and then Adam's DELIVERY is the BEST!!!!
    I agree! Adam is great! I look forward to his scenes. When he grits his teeth and gets that smirky look on his face I know he is getting ready to say a zinger!
    This show would be so boring if not for Adam and his line delivery...plus, he is a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I did want to ask everyone who has been watching daily, was that DRUCILLA (Victoria Rowell) that opened the show one day last week to wish the show HAPPY 40th???? Because I thought there was bad blood between VR and Y&R????
    If I remember correctly it was the actors who play: Jack Abbot, Phyllis Newman, Nikki Newman, Neil Winters, Nick Newman, and Adam Newman. I know that's 6 people but I could swear each one of them did a show?

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    If I remember correctly it was the actors who play: Jack Abbot, Phyllis Newman, Nikki Newman, Neil Winters, Nick Newman, and Adam Newman. I know that's 6 people but I could swear each one of them did a show?
    No this was just VR standing there and she simply said "Here's wishing The Young and The Restless" Happy 40th Anniversary". It was all of like 30 seconds long.

They also had Shemar Moore as well one afternoon when I tuned in.
    KAREN

Now, what's going to happen at the big wedding #131 ??? they cant blow the ranch up, they just rebuilt it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread