+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I haven't watched the footage of the "new ranch" yet. More recycled sets? I do think, however, that Sharon did them a big favour by torching that horrid late '70's decor of the old ranch. I remember that lame sprucing-up of the Abbott house a few years ago. (Who did that again? Diane?) Though the Abbott house does have that lovely front door. I think they've been using that door since 1976.

Overall, I prefer the goth-y darkness of Adam's house.
    Oops sorry!
    I like any house with Adam in it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Married Jack and Phyllis were especially fun to watch when they were playing opposite Neil and Drucilla.

Anybody missing Brad/Don Daimont can visit him as a character who goes by the name. "Dollar Bill" Spencer on The Bold and the Beautiful. He's still pretty dastardly! His character is married to the actor who played the first blonde Victoria on Y&R, Heather Tom; she now is dark-haired.

I love that Jack ALWAYS wears a crisp-white shirt with his well-fitted suits. Colored shirts just don't carry the same power. The white shirts always seem to tell you who is in power.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Young and the Restless

I sometimes watch a bit of B&B. Only to see Don Diamont. I heard he was leaving the show.

Fanny, you didn't spoil me, no worries. I generally have a week's worth of Y&R on the PVR. If I don't have time or can't be bothered to watch I come here or to to Toni's Spoiler Site.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

What is with goofy Faith running away when her mother falls and injures her ankle? That was pathetic writing. Kids her age come straight to your side to see what is going on. Is there not a parent on that writing staff???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Last week they said Summer was 18 years old. I thought she was more like 15, maybe 16 at best. They were definitely writing her like she was definitely younger than 18.....her AND that goofy Fenn.

Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Last week they said Summer was 18 years old. I thought she was more like 15, maybe 16 at best. They were definitely writing her like she was definitely younger than 18.....her AND that goofy Fenn.
    Then they just took her for another spin in the time machine. If she was aging "normally" I am pretty sure she would be 10 or 11.

ETA: bahaha I just checked Wiki and Summer was "born" onscreen on Dec 18 2006.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm smelling Adriana's manipulation of Mrs. Chancellor comin' 'round the mountain. She's positioning herself to take advantage of Mrs. C.'s memory issues. This could get interesting....and it's about time!

Victoria's blue dress was/is butt-ugly. Her arms have nice tone, though; she is definitely sporting some "Michelle Obama's"!

I am so tired of seeing clips of the past- of NikKi and Victor over and over- I could hurl

Leslie and her bro are boring. Micheal and Lauren .I FF so much

WTH is daisy.Now her I would like to come back, and stir it all up again.But then Daniel has gone now as well( complete with Lucy loo)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Stand by, Michael.......she'll be back! She's just got a "little somethin'-somethin' to do!
    I just watched Friday's episode and you were right. From Carmine straight to Michael... YUCK!

and Abby as a minister....unbelievable.

I couldn't understand what that Abby scene was about. Did she get herself an online certificate that allows her to perform marriages, or what? That always seemed so bogus and stupid to me. for that matter, Mrs. chancellor could do it, cound't she....if she could remember? The previews make it sound like they'll be "getting married" everyday until they get around to the "real thing".

Lame, Lame, Lame!

+ Reply to Thread