+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 525 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I missed the day JT was taken. I'm assuming it was by someone Brad sent?

Damn Ana, that's just not right. Not a good decision, in my opinion.

I missed the JT thing too, lildago. The show is on right now so maybe I'll find out more.

By the way, has anyone considered that Brad could be in the Witness Protection Program? That thought just hit me last night.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    RE spoiler: well that just SUCKS.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Help me out girls. Just how out of the loop am I? Is that dress that Victoria wore yesterday as ugly as I think, or is it stylish?
    Are you talking about that red and white dress? If you are, I loved it! I thought it fit her like a glove and she wore it well. I wish I could look that good in a close-fitting dress!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

By the way, has anyone considered that Brad could be in the Witness Protection Program? That thought just hit me last night.
    Ooohhh - good one Muduh! I never thought of that.... maybe he saw the person(s) who killed his family and testified against them.

Drama...

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    RE spoiler: well that just SUCKS.
    Truthfully, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Not that I'm happy about it but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there's not really much left to do with the character of John Abbot. With his dying, a lot of storylines can open up with fighting over the will and the company. Gloria could find herself out on her butt or she could wind up owning the house and throwing out Ashley and Jack. Now that would be fun to watch!

(Well of course I had to post after Archie Comic Fan, too! p.s. I LOVE your picture of Archie's gang!).

I read that John was being let go, but I didn't know they would kill him off in jail. Years ago I read that he was going to get Alzheimer's, but they never progressed beyond some initial confusion. Hopefully he just won't be shown on screen anymore, I hate to think of John gone forever!

Damn Ana, that's just not right. Not a good decision, in my opinion.

I missed the JT thing too, lildago. The show is on right now so maybe I'll find out more.

They never showed JT being taken on camera. He was last seen questioning the neighbor lady of the family that had been killed, the Kaplans. JT showed her the pic of the church league baseball team, and she pointed out young 'Brad', as George Kaplan. JT was not shown on camera again until several days later, when he was shown gagged, and tied to the chair.
    I don't believe 'Brad' could be in the Federal Witness program because Paul and JT discovered that he was using the same Social Security number and info of his high school classmate, the real Brad Carlton. If he was in the program, the Feds would have set him up with an entirely new identity that could not be traced.

I don't believe Nick was really committed to making things work with Sharon since he ran straight to shack up with Phyllis the moment he and Sharon decided to divorce. He said all the right things to Sharon but she knew his heart wasn't with her anymore. I'm glad they decided to divorce but Nick could have waited more than just a few short hours before hooking up with Phyllis.

As for Brad,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I knew art was involved the moment that Jenna girl started talking art with Vicki and Brad. But is Jenna a relative of the Nazis or of someone who was a victim?

FORT Newbie
    Hi Archie Comic fan. I agree with you about how fast Nick jumped back in the bed with Phyllis! It shows that is still the main thing they want. I was enjoying them having an affair but now that the cat is out of the bag and she is pregnant they are just getting on my nerves lol!
    Last edited by Moneybunny; 07-28-2006 at 09:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread