+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's true - but that's the only semi exciting part. I don't find Lauren and her nasal drip very appealing.Okay, not nasal drip- she just sounds so nasally to me.Over the years her voice has gotten worse, along with her acting.
    Its just another reason to not like Lauren... her nasally voice. OR her giant teeth.

Sooo... I must say that I am extremely happy that Phyllis knows that Dylan is in town. While I am still hoping for she and Dylan to hook up, I am curious as to who will have an affair first.

Hmmm.... Actually, if Phyllis sleeps with Dylan that won't count as an affair... unless she and Jack are a couple. Are they? I know Jack wants that... but Phyllis doesn't seem as if she wants that. I just don't see Jack and Phyllis together. It just doesn't work for me. He appears to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older than Phyllis.

I like Jack. I don't think Dylan and Phyllis will hook up. Avery will break down and be with him -leaving Nick and Phyllis again

Okay next problem?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like Jack. I don't think Dylan and Phyllis will hook up. Avery will break down and be with him -leaving Nick and Phyllis again

Okay next problem?
    I thought it was Sharon's turn...next.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Sooo... I must say that I am extremely happy that Phyllis knows that Dylan is in town. While I am still hoping for she and Dylan to hook up, I am curious as to who will have an affair first.

Hmmm.... Actually, if Phyllis sleeps with Dylan that won't count as an affair... unless she and Jack are a couple. Are they? I know Jack wants that... but Phyllis doesn't seem as if she wants that. I just don't see Jack and Phyllis together. It just doesn't work for me. He appears to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older than Phyllis.
    Do you not remember that Jack and Phyllis have been married before and were crazy about each other? They made a good couple.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them married again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I thought it was Sharon's turn...next.
    I think that ship has sailed, but its soap land, so who knows
    -Andy Rooney-

Young and the Restless

I like Jack and Phyllis together. I'd like to see them give it another go.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post

Phyllis is wayyyyy older than Nick and Ronan (ugh, Ronan was nasty - Phyllis, Lauren, Tracey, Nina & Christine are all supposed to be the same age - imagine Tracey in the sack with Nina's son, or Christine with Daniel *barf*). Just as bad as Victor with Sabrina and Sharon. I still get cold chills remembering him with those two. Jack is older than Phyllis but not offensively so (Peter Bergman's IRL age is 59, and Michelle Stafford is 48). I think Jack is the victim of too much spray tan and while he looks very nice in a suit, I would like to thank Y&R's directors for keeping him decently covered even after a roll on the couch with Phyllis. Now, Don Diamont (Brad...how I miss you) is 50 and still looks spectacular. Really, he & Phyllis would have been a great-looking couple, as well-preserved as they both are.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ugh I disliked Brad! slimy. My dog barked every time he was on screen
    I FF through so much, it takes me 10 minutes to see it these days And they new house, is the new penthouse they had. How creative
    -Andy Rooney-

I haven't watched the footage of the "new ranch" yet. More recycled sets? I do think, however, that Sharon did them a big favour by torching that horrid late '70's decor of the old ranch. I remember that lame sprucing-up of the Abbott house a few years ago. (Who did that again? Diane?) Though the Abbott house does have that lovely front door. I think they've been using that door since 1976.

Overall, I prefer the goth-y darkness of Adam's house.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread