+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ol' Lauren is out to get a little "strange" before she returns to Michael's bed. Looks like Sister is in the throes of a full-blown midlife crisis.
    Okay ,what ya think I should say

this time..LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Feel free to tell it!!!!!

OK by me!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Feel free to tell it!!!!!

OK by me!!
    Yup Lauren is going to go cougar over Carmine
    -Andy Rooney-

Stand by, Michael.......she'll be back! She's just got a "little somethin'-somethin' to do!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yup Lauren is going to go cougar over Carmine
    I must admit... I think its about time. In the soap life... couples just don't last... long, anyway. It is LONG PAST DUE that they split. They are/WERE the most boring "in love" couple for too long. Especially when they would do the whole "romance" thang... *shivers*

I like Michael wayyyyyyyyy better when he was a misfit to society.

I couldn't stand Lauren when she was a bully and I can't stand her now. No doubt I will have LOTS to say when she and Carmine hit the sheets.... *SHIVERS* He is easy on the eyes but she IS NOT! Maybe with this change for Lauren... she will also change that nasty hair doo.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I bet she is mostly covered with a sheet( who cares) Carmine wont be

I agree about her hair, its old fashioned and manky!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet she is mostly covered with a sheet( who cares) Carmine wont be

I agree about her hair, its old fashioned and manky!

Its pretty funny how the woman is always oddly covered up during the sex scenes. The sheet twisted around her bodies... showing just ONE leg. Obviously I know they can't show the naked body. Just another part I like complaining about....

I am just NOT looking forward to more Lauren....

Young and the Restless

I have never been a Lauren fan either but I am definitely relishing the idea of a tawdry older woman/younger man affair. Oooooh, won't Abby be choked when she finds out she's been rejected in favour of a 40-something with bad hair extensions? Now that would be a catfight to see.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I have never been a Lauren fan either but I am definitely relishing the idea of a tawdry older woman/younger man affair. Oooooh, won't Abby be choked when she finds out she's been rejected in favour of a 40-something with bad hair extensions? Now that would be a catfight to see.

That's true - but that's the only semi exciting part. I don't find Lauren and her nasal drip very appealing.Okay, not nasal drip- she just sounds so nasally to me.Over the years her voice has gotten worse, along with her acting.
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought that I was the only one sensitive to Lauren's nasally problem because of my lifelong allergy history. She can send me running for my medicine; she makes me want to blow my nose! She almost sounds like she has adenoid issues.

+ Reply to Thread