+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

*starts singing* All by myself... don't want to be... all by myself.... What? I'm an excellent singer!!! Especially in my car and in the shower!!!

OK... about the show. UGH! I'm NOT happy to see Adrianna back. UGH... about Lily and Cane fighting. They are beyond boring! NUFF SAID about them. Well... maybe I haven't said enough just yet. Are we going to see another baby lie? Why am I feeling like... Chelsea and Cane are going to end up sleeping together and Chelsea is going to say the baby is Cane's?????
    I'm OK with it... IF it ends up with Cane and Lily calling it splits-ville!

And can I say EWWWWWW to the cougar scenes with Lauren and Carmine!!! EWWWWWW! Ewwwwwww and EWW EWW!

I'm just wondering WHO will Michael end up with when he and Lauren split up? Will he stalk Cricket again?

Its sooo boring, and once again we have another snow storm and another crash
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Come on now.... never to boring to chat about. Funny... how of all the radio stations... everybody in GC was listening to the same station.

Of course we knew SOMEBODY was going to get into an accident. I think we would have been disappointed had that not happened. Somebody will have to have a life threatening situation that will no doubt will survive from.

My guess is... Dylan is going to be quite hurt and Avery will HAVE to be by his bedside.... at all times. This will make them find that love they once shared. AND... will drive Nick crazy jealous.. and force him to find love elsewhere? Maybe with Sharon or Phyllis.

Although... having said that. I'm still hoping that Phyllis and Dylan end up together. Yup... I'm wanting a sisterly payback!

That radio station, wasn't that the funniest voice talking about the storm. Never have I heard an announcer like that
    -Andy Rooney-

Well I watch when I have absolutely have nothing to do, which is not too often, which means I don't watch the show too often anymore. The last thing I saw was Nikki telling Jack that's he's the ONLY one who knows her diagnosis and Victor asking Leslie why the congressman called her a different name.

I am tired of Victor and was starting to get a little excited when it looked like congressman Wheeler (is that his name? ) was going to give him a dose of his own medicine but I'm not too sure that's going to happen now.

I also think Kane and Chelsea is going to hook up but is Chloe really going to teach her how to fake like Kane is her babydaddy the same way she did all that time ago with Delia?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That radio station, wasn't that the funniest voice talking about the storm. Never have I heard an announcer like that
    There is a radio station in my area... in the evenings... a women DJ... who speaks like that. Its a call in radio station... where people call in about their relationships and want to dedicate a song to a loved one. It is soooo cheesy!!!! But funny to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I also think Kane and Chelsea is going to hook up but is Chloe really going to teach her how to fake like Kane is her babydaddy the same way she did all that time ago with Delia?
    I am thinking along those lines... of Chelsea and Cane hooking up. But... I don't think Chloe will teach her how to trick the babydady... but think she will be the one to express what she went through and how it didn't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    There is a radio station in my area... in the evenings... a women DJ... who speaks like that. Its a call in radio station... where people call in about their relationships and want to dedicate a song to a loved one. It is soooo cheesy!!!! But funny to listen to.
    Well I can see that. But talking about the storm, when the weather was so brutal- stupid
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I can see that. But talking about the storm, when the weather was so brutal- stupid
    It was! And I was surprised on yesterday's episode it was still valentines day.

OK... so who saw it coming... Sharon and Dylan??? OF COURSE she has a hole in her roof from the storm and OF COURSE Dylan knows how to repair it.

Just a little odd that Dylan knew exactly where Sharon lived though. For being new to GC... he sure knows how to get around.

Adam wants Chelsea, Chelsea thinks he wants Sharon. Dylan still loves Avery, who thinks she loves Nick

bed hoppers unite
    I'm here likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread