+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Jamie jumped, but he told Paul he did it because Fenn and Summer were bullying him. I assume that's true - I FF through pretty much every scene with the kiddies, unless there's a grown-up in the same scene. Paul went and gave Phyllis, Michael, and Lauren hell for their rotten offspring.

I have never liked Lauren, but I am at her going all cougar with Carmine. This show has sorely needed a nasty affair since...I dunno, since Nikki and Vicki had a go with Deacon Sharpe (oh, I miss him ).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I FF through most of it. Jamie is troubled, because of the bullying( glad Paul told Phyllis about Summers part in that) ) I just didn't care to hear her answer.
    Lauren and Carmine? meh

Is Abby back for good, I so hope not

Deacon Sharpe? eww sorry, not my cuppa tea
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ewwww.... I didn't like Deacon neither. I'm glad he went back to General Hospital and that we got Mac/Dillon instead.
    I never liked Lauren and she was right to say that she was a bully too. I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She raised her son the same way! I like Lauren wayyyyyy better when she isn't on the show.

I usually FF as well through the kiddies.

I think Paul is the best "crying" actor. He knows how to turn on the tears. And I'm glad he didn't back off when Phyllis was trying to imply he wasn't a good dad to his son. But... I'm guessing he IS going to be a good role model for Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Ewwww.... I didn't like Deacon neither. I'm glad he went back to General Hospital and that we got Mac/Dillon instead.
    I never liked Lauren and she was right to say that she was a bully too. I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She raised her son the same way! I like Lauren wayyyyyy better when she isn't on the show.

I usually FF as well through the kiddies.

I think Paul is the best "crying" actor. He knows how to turn on the tears. And I'm glad he didn't back off when Phyllis was trying to imply he wasn't a good dad to his son. But... I'm guessing he IS going to be a good role model for Jamie.
    But we both like Adam I never FF when he is on, nevah!!!!!!
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But we both like Adam I never FF when he is on, nevah!!!!!!

MmmmmHmmmm!!! Adam is one tasty sweet treat! I have been known to rewind a few times when Adam is on. I can't help it... I've got a sweet tooth.
    football_chick likes this.

MmmmmHmmmm!!! Adam is one tasty sweet treat! I have been known to rewind a few times when Adam is on. I can't help it... I've got a sweet tooth.
    I want a LOVE button for this

This thread was just about to drop to the second page. *passes out from the shock* Where did all my fellow Y&R chatterboxes go to?

I know its been bad as of late... but I am sure we can find something or somebody to complain about....

*wiggles fingers at keyboard*

Shall I start? I'm NOT happy about Abby and the NY cop chatting it up. I want her to go back to where ever she has been as of late.... Why IS she back? She never offered much to the show....
    inthegarden likes this.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Yes she does, she fits right in with the other spoiled, rich children who's parents only realize that they have children when the POLICE call or arrest them!

This thread was just about to drop to the second page. *passes out from the shock* Where did all my fellow Y&R chatterboxes go to?
    I have taken a little break from Y&R! Went over to DAYS when Ashley, (ED) went there and I am really liking DAYS!

In the meantime, I have been consumed by COURT TV (TRUTV) with the JODI ARIAS trial.

That trial is soooooo interesting. Then last week living in CALI, we were pre-empt allot by the MANHUNT and then the very sad Friday burial of one of the Deputies he murdered.

I need to get back to Y&R before I forget everything and everyone. LOL. BUT I can always read HERE.
    I'm here likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have taken a little break from Y&R! Went over to DAYS when Ashley, (ED) went there and I am really liking DAYS!

In the meantime, I have been consumed by COURT TV (TRUTV) with the JODI ARIAS trial.

That trial is soooooo interesting. Then last week living in CALI, we were pre-empt allot by the MANHUNT and then the very sad Friday burial of one of the Deputies he murdered.

I need to get back to Y&R before I forget everything and everyone. LOL. BUT I can always read HERE.

*in her strangest cowgirl accent* Its been a ghost town 'round these parts.... so IF update'n is whatcha look'n fur.. then you best be on ur way. Noth'n but tumbleweed-n-cobwebs here.

About the Jodi Arias trial... I too have been tuning into it. Funny how the person in all the photos doesn't resemble the person on trial!!! Sorta like superman... when he takes OFF his glasses....
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread