+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4321
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I thought that Victor was changing the pills that Jack was taking to placebo's but it was Sharon's? I did see that correctly didn't I? And she was doing so good...for her. He is such a nasty little man.
    I agree, nasty nasty nasty.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #4322
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, I was thinking MS .I liked that Adrianna is the cops sister, because for a time I thought she was his girlfriend. I am confused about Lesley/Valerie and her bother, and what they did or didn't do with the congressman.
    I too like the rest of you thought the NY cop and Adrianna were also dating. I still think he is a dirty cop and NOT looking after his sister's best interest. He is probably the drug dealer looking for his drug money.

  3. #4323
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I too like the rest of you thought the NY cop and Adrianna were also dating. I still think he is a dirty cop and NOT looking after his sister's best interest. He is probably the drug dealer looking for his drug money.
    Maybe, its a funny storyline I am sure they come up with the story a week before its on screen. I was yawning through the last one

    Did Mason change Sharon's pills over, or did he leave them alone? - that was not good, not on ths show or any other show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #4324
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Finally catching up....

    I'm completely hating Fen! Everything about the kid and his part! Let me throw Lauren in that as well. Never liked her... still don't. I can understand her being the "caring" mom..... but come on already! Um... Fen hasn't been acting normal for quite awhile ... any person would question his behavior and wonder IF he did hurt Jamie. HOW LONG UNTIL they actually look into that "throw away" phone of Fen's and see all the text messages he sent?????????

    While I'm not much of an Avery fan... I'm glad to see some drama coming her way. MY hopes are for a "pay-back" and with that... I'm HOPING that Phyllis ends up with Dillion. But... I'm not holding my breath for it as it seems Phyllis and Jack are trying to do something with their "friendship".

    Still hoping that Sharon and Adam get back together.

    NOT WANTING to see Chelsea and Cane together... but I'm guessing something is going to happen with them.

    Don't know whats going on with Leslie and her brother.... not interested enough to guess.

    Still bored with Victor and Nikki.... and NOT surprised that Victor was able to convince the guy (adam's assistant)(can't remember his name) to switch the pills that Sharon is taking. When he didn't do it last week... I felt like cheering. AMAZING what a person will do to work for Victor Newman. YIKES!!!!! He better be getting a BIG FAT BONUS!!!! But... I must admit... I like "crazy" Sharon better than "normal" Sharon. Maybe the kid won't change the pills and say he did. Spoil Victor's plan???

  5. #4325
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe, its a funny storyline I am sure they come up with the story a week before its on screen. I was yawning through the last one

    Did Mason change Sharon's pills over, or did he leave them alone? - that was not good, not on ths show or any other show

    I like the NY cop! Think he's funny and easy on the eyes. Would like him more IF he were taller. I know... I'm picky!

    Nope... he hasn't changed the pills yet. I was happy about that. But.. Victor called him on today's episode to find out if he did. Seemed like he doesn't want to but will at some point.

  6. #4326
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I like the NY cop! Think he's funny and easy on the eyes. Would like him more IF he were taller. I know... I'm picky!

    Nope... he hasn't changed the pills yet. I was happy about that. But.. Victor called him on today's episode to find out if he did. Seemed like he doesn't want to but will at some point.
    Messing with her meds, Victor is nasty little man. Lauren is going to mess round with Carmine, who was a nothing bartender, oh , he still is

    I thought Sharon would end up with Dylan, and her ex is with Avery.

    sloppy seconds. ewwwww
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #4327
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Messing with her meds, Victor is nasty little man. Lauren is going to mess round with Carmine, who was a nothing bartender, oh , he still is

    I thought Sharon would end up with Dylan, and her ex is with Avery.

    sloppy seconds. ewwwww

    Ohhhh.... it is SOOOO obvious that Lauren is going to be with Carmine. Its about time too... Michael and Lauren have been together for far too long in the soap world.

    I thought Sharon would end up with him too... since she has slept with almost all the men on the show. He is new meat! But.. for dramatic reason only... I want Phyllis to have her payback!!!! Sister's shouldn't date a guy that the other has... its mean and hurtful!

    Sloppy seconds you say????? It goes beyond seconds on the soap....

  8. #4328
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Ohhhh.... it is SOOOO obvious that Lauren is going to be with Carmine. Its about time too... Michael and Lauren have been together for far too long in the soap world.

    I thought Sharon would end up with him too... since she has slept with almost all the men on the show. He is new meat! But.. for dramatic reason only... I want Phyllis to have her payback!!!! Sister's shouldn't date a guy that the other has... its mean and hurtful!

    Sloppy seconds you say????? It goes beyond seconds on the soap....
    Yes, more like 5ths.LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #4329
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I hate those effeminate little jeans that Fen wears. Too girly, for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  10. #4330
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Sooooooooo.... did Fen push Jamie off the roof OR did Jamie jump? I remember seeing them fighting/pushing. AND... can somebody tell Summer that she can use the mac machine or go directly into the bank to get money out. (She told Fen she had to get some money together inorder to leave with him). Hell... I'll lend her some IF it will get her to leave the show. Sorry... I'm hating the tweeny drama on Y&R.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.