+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Bring Back Victoria Rowell!!!!! I've said that for years!!!!
    They never will from what I have read. Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) and VR do NOT get along.

Y&R will never bring VR back while MS is on the show. Y&R loves MS. They will not 'rock that boat'.

VR has tried for years to figure out why they like MS over her. VR would LOVE to come back.
    KAREN

I read that VR didnt get along with a few people( the bug for one)

I saw her last night, she played a judge on L&O SVU
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I read that VR didnt get along with a few people( the bug for one)

I saw her last night, she played a judge on L&O SVU
    Ha! I was just coming here to post that! I haven't watched Y&R for years but always liked Victoria Rowell. But it was a little depressing to see how much she has aged.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ha! I was just coming here to post that! I haven't watched Y&R for years but always liked Victoria Rowell. But it was a little depressing to see how much she has aged.
    I noticed that! I wasn't even sure if it was her at first- not the best acting( but it was a bit part) .
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm a huge long-time fan of the show... watching for roughly 25 years now... and I've threatened to stop watching before if they did blah-blah-blah or yaddah-yaddah-yaddah... and I've never gone thru with it but if they brought VR back, I would really be done. Not that my lil ol opinion matters one lick to TPTB but the return of Victoria Rowell as Drucilla Winters (or anyone else for that matter) would be the end of my viewership.
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm a huge long-time fan of the show... watching for roughly 25 years now... and I've threatened to stop watching before if they did blah-blah-blah or yaddah-yaddah-yaddah... and I've never gone thru with it but if they brought VR back, I would really be done. Not that my lil ol opinion matters one lick to TPTB but the return of Victoria Rowell as Drucilla Winters (or anyone else for that matter) would be the end of my viewership.
    Me too! I do not want VR back.

On the flip side, I love seeing Steve Burton/MAC on Y&R! Even though he has barely been on this week, I am excited for what he will bring to the show.

EDEN has been totally annoying me with all her constant banter back and forth with people coming into CL. Last week asking Cane far too many questions and this week asking Mac far too many questions .... Geez.

Where is Phyllis? I was going to say the same about Summer but she looks like she is on tomorrow.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think of Eden as the vehicle for introducing new characters and updating storylines, with her chatter.....otherwise I don't see her relevance. That's it....She is a VEHICLE! She must know somebody higher up, to keep her job!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Ty will have an affair with the boring Lily

Cane is attracted to Chelsea

Sharon likes Averys ex boyfriend.

Hmm they sure are restless, and whats up with Nikki, I said she was seeing a doctor

Next - will we Lauren have an affair with Carmine?
    -Andy Rooney-

Finally... I like the new guy and Avery together. I even liked Avery with Nick in yesterday's episode.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't get why Avery hasn't told Nick that her old lover is still alive. It only makes sense. It's not as if anyone has been duplicitous. That only comes in with her NOT telling him. What's to hide? She'll be in his bed before too long.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread