+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I could just smack stupid Lauren upside her head... finally Michael sees blue for blue and she thinks he's so wrong. Gawd.
    short_lived likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I could just smack stupid Lauren upside her head... finally Michael sees blue for blue and she thinks he's so wrong. Gawd.
    If you smacked her hard enough, would those ratty hair extensions fall out?
    football_chick likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    If you smacked her hard enough, would those ratty hair extensions fall out?
    Not just yeah but hellzyeah. I'd be sure to smack her THAT hard!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so who's the new guy on the show? He looks like an actor who used to play Roman (Drake Something-Or-The Other, I think), who was in love with Marlena, on DOL. Looks like he could be that guy's son.....and what is his purpose on this show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so who's the new guy on the show? He looks like an actor who used to play Roman (Drake Something-Or-The Other, I think), who was in love with Marlena, on DOL. Looks like he could be that guy's son.....and what is his purpose on this show?
    He is the guy from Avery's past - Dylan, he is going by Mac for some reason. Is Nicki ill? she looks like she is hiding something from the moustache.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He is the guy from Avery's past - Dylan, he is going by Mac for some reason. Is Nicki ill? she looks like she is hiding something from the moustache.
    Isn't he the ex-husband? The owner of the dog tags Nick found at Avery's place a while back?

Methinks Nicki is getting cold feet at the idea of going for round 5 (or is it 6?) with The Moustache.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Isn't he the ex-husband? The owner of the dog tags Nick found at Avery's place a while back?

Methinks Nicki is getting cold feet at the idea of going for round 5 (or is it 6?) with The Moustache.
    Yup, he's the one.

As for Nicki, she said something about a doctor's appointment( two days ago) hmmm
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    He played Jason Morgan on General Hospital for over 20 years. He is Avery's "dead" ex-boyfriend. She cheated on her husband with him.

Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    He played Jason Morgan on General Hospital for over 20 years. He is Avery's "dead" ex-boyfriend. She cheated on her husband with him.
    Ah, ok, that's why he's got the creepy stalker thing going.

Just saw Victoria Rowell (the late, great Dru Winters) doing a guest spot as a judge on Law & Order SVU. She looks great. Still wish the Y&R powers that be would bring her back from the grave.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bring Back Victoria Rowell!!!!! I've said that for years!!!!
    football_chick likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread