+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 528 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I missed the show - Who's the Daddy??
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Unfortunately for Sharon, Nick is the "baby daddy"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Part of me still says that Jack should have a test, even though it seems pointless at this time. You know how soaps are.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Sharon's expression was priceless. I loved every minute of that scene. Does Nick know it's Brad she's about to get it on with is my question though?

Nick knows that it was Brad in the car with Sharon. He was so mad afterward, even Victoria wondered what was wrong with him. When Nick met up with Victoria at "the club" later on, he was just about to tell her when Brad walked into the club.

I had to laugh when Nick and Michael were playing basketball. Michael was no match for Nick (and he wasn't even throwing the ball correctly....the way Neil taught Carman to earlier this week! LOL ) Anyway, Michael is sitting on the bench after the game and he was all huffing and puffing, trying to catch his breath, etc. Nick is cool, calm, and collected, nary a drop of sweat on him and he wasn't out of breath at all. I found that hilarious

That was pretty funny, Michael doing a granny shot. And mmmmm Nick looked good!! Freakin' Sharon and her high horse. She is such a hypocrite.

What's with Neil? He obviously wants to be with Carmen. But he went back to Dru.

Can't wait until Dru finds some reason to go to Carmen's apartment and sees that telescope!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Whoo Hoo Dru's back and already picking up signals that something's not quite right. I had to give Carmen a few points for TELLING Neil to go home. Of course we all know if he'd hesitated she would have been happy to oblige but at least she talked a good game.
    The scenes with Michael and Nick were funny. I say let's get some more scenes on that basketball court. We had some pretty good eye candy last week.

Poor Michael dribbles like a little kid.

Help me out girls. Just how out of the loop am I? Is that dress that Victoria wore yesterday as ugly as I think, or is it stylish?

Mudah - it was UGLY, but I bet it was also the current "style".

I just read this spoiler...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    John Abbot is being let go by Y&R. His character will die offscreen, while in jail. He has been on the show for 24 years.

+ Reply to Thread