+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    What? NO spoiler button?

*ponders* What isn't good? The episode? Fen's acting? Jamie's acting? Its NOT good for Fen? Not good for Jamie? Hmmmm..... I suppose I'll see in an hour when the episode airs...
    I suppose you will then you can tell me what part about Fen/Jamie wasn't good( any of it) imho. Little twerp Fen, he's a spoiled rich kid
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I suppose you will then you can tell me what part about Fen/Jamie wasn't good( any of it) imho. Little twerp Fen, he's a spoiled rich kid
    Aren't they all?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Aren't they all?
    Did you see it?
    -Andy Rooney-

Ok... so I watched the episode. And completely agree with you.... it wasn't good! I suppose what IS good is... people's eyes are starting to open up.

Lets talk about Victor... how exactly or WHY is a better word to use. WHY was Victor able to have a new conference at Newman? Wouldn't security avoid such a thing?

Lets talk about Jack now.... I wonder HOW Jack is going to discuss his recent problems? Will he own them himself? OR throw Victor under the bus????

Shall we talk about Nikki? I was surprised of her actions on today's episode. I was NOT surprised of Victor's response though.

Lastly... what is up with Fen's hairdo?

I just hope Jaime is okay. I suspect Lauren will stand up for Fen. His hair has always looked strange to me.

I thought the same, how did Victor manage all that, it isn't his company! I dont know what Jack will do, how can he say anything without implicating Adam?
    While I realy like Noah, his ex/girlfriend, not good, lousy acting
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yesterday was BEYOND boring!!!

And I want to thank you ladies for your plot-revelation restraint!

I am loving Fenn's storylline. A bad guy is always more interesting than a saccharine-sweet goody two shoes. I'm sure he's loving it, too. Fenn has demons! Michael is overdue for popping him in his mouth. My son could never get away with talking to me like he's mentally defective.

Sick of Noah's girlfriend. I wish the writers would kick her into high gear!

Awaiting my show at 4 p.m. Determined to stay awake today!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fen isn't a very good 'bad guy' though. Why would he say to Paul, Jamie wont be around much longer.

Adam would never have said that
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe Fenn said that because that is what the writers wrote??? It sounds like something a kid might say in their state of "I know everything." We ALL know that they do!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All that private schooling, and still dumb as a post.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm glad to see that Michael is starting to act like a "DA" and question his own son's OBVIOUS hatred for Jamie. I'm hoping the guilt Fen feels will make him come to his senses and realize this isn't the person he wants to be.

I'm curious how this Jack and Victor situation will turn out... now that Jack told Michael and the father of Stephanie (can't remember his name) told Victor that he doesn't want this news to get out. STICKY STICKY!

+ Reply to Thread